First Bank & Trust issues the Mercury Credit Card, a Mastercard that allows customers to purchase and make payments wherever the card is accepted. Mercury card falls under the middle-tier credit category. This means that customers must have only average credit in order to be eligible. If you have received this card recently, in order to use it for making purchases and payments, you will first need to activate it on the www.mercurycards.com/activate page. To know how to activate Mercury card on www.mercurycards.com/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Mercury Card on the www.mercurycards.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the activation page of Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate
- Once you reach the activation page you will be asked to sign in to mercury by entering the Username or password.
- Enter your Username and Password into the appropriate field. Then, press the Log In button.
- After logging into your account, follow the prompts on the screen to activate it.
- If you forget your Mercury username or password, click or tap the Forgot your username? button. If you can’t recall the username, or the Forgot your password? option (If you can’t remember it). You will then be asked to follow the prompts on the screen to activate the account.
- You can also activate your Mercury card using the alternative method of activating it by clicking the “Activate my Card” option from either the sign-in box, or the boxes that say – Respond to Mail Offer and Make a Payment. You will need to click the activate my card button.
- You will need to click or tap the Activate my Card button to go to the next screen. Here you will be asked to enter information like Your New Card Number, Your Last 4 Digits and Your Birth Month.
Note: Keep your Mercury card handy when you activate your account. You will be asked for certain details about your credit card.
- After filling in the information required, press the Proceed button.
- You will be directed to the next screen by pressing the Proceed button.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to activate your Mercury card. You can use it for purchases or payments.
These are the steps you need to take to activate your Mercury credit card. If you’re still having trouble activating your Mercury credit card, please contact Mercury card customer service using these steps.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the activation page of Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate.
- Once you have reached the activation page you need to scroll to the bottom and click on the FAQ. This will take you to the next screen.
- You will be able to look through common questions to find the answer to your problem.
- If the FAQ section does not help, then scroll down to the bottom to see the Call Us page.
- You will find all the assistance options you need on the Contact us page.
This is how Mercury Card Customer Support can assist you.