Activate My Health Pays Reward Card at https://www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate. Enter the activation code to activate my health pay reward card.
Let’s say you have a MyHealth Pays Rewards card. You can use that card to pay for your utilities, transportation, telecommunications, and childcare services.
It can also be used to purchase items at any Walmart location. The only exceptions are alcohol, guns, tobacco, and ammunition. My Health Pays Visa Reward Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, under license from VISA USA Inc.
It cannot be used anywhere Visa debit cards can be accepted. If you receive a My Health Pay Reward Card for the first time, you must activate it on the myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate page before making purchases and payments.
Activate My Health Pays Rewards Card at myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of My Health Pays Rewards Card using the URL: www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate.
- After you have reached the activation page, you need to click or tap on the activate button. This button is located under ” ” Click here to activate the card.
- You will need to enter your member ID in the fields provided. The member ID can be found on your card. You can find your MemberID on your card by looking at the image next to the entry fields.
- Next, enter your birth date in the appropriate field. It should be entered in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- To continue, enter your ZIP code into the field that appears. Then press OK to go to the next step.
- Next, follow the instructions to create your pin. You must navigate to the last section to activate your My Health Rewards card.
So, these are the steps you will need to follow to activate your My Health Pays Reward card on the https://www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate page. Follow these steps to contact My Health Pays Rewards customer service if you need Help getting your card to work with the steps above.
NOTE: These steps apply to the Ambetter MyHealth Pays Rewards card. To get the assistance you need, you can go to the customer support page for the company if you received the reward card from another company.
My Health Pays Customer Support
- Open a web browser on your tablet, phone, or computer and go to the homepage of My Health Pays Rewards using the URL https://www.ambetterhealth.com/.
- After you have reached the homepage, click Need Help? Link in the upper menu section.
- The next page will provide a Help Center section. Here, you can browse the list of questions to find the answer to your problem.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question or concern via the Help Center, scroll to the bottom and click the Contact Us option in the lower-left corner.
- The next screen will display a list of countries. You must choose the state from the list where you require assistance.
- After selecting one of the states, you will be taken to the next screen. Here you will find the phone number and the times.
- If you choose Arizona, for example, you’ll be taken to the next screen. Here, you’ll find the following numbers:
- My Health Pays Rewards Support Phone Number: 1 866 918 44450 (TTY: 711).
- Timing: 08:00 AM–08:00 PM MST
You can also find contact numbers for My Health Pays Rewards support in your state by following the steps.
What is a My Health Pays Rewards Card?
My Health Pays Rewards Card is a prepaid debit card issued by Centene Corporation, a healthcare company providing managed care services. The card is given to members of specific health insurance plans as a reward for completing certain healthy activities, such as getting an annual check-up or completing a health risk assessment.
How do I check my My Health Pays Rewards Card balance?
You can check your My Health Pays Rewards Card balance by logging into your account on the Centene Member Portal or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card.
What happens if I lose my My Health Pays Rewards Card?
If you lose your My Health Pays Rewards Card, you should contact customer service immediately to report the loss and request a replacement card.
How do I sign up for a My Health Pays Rewards Card?
To sign up for a My Health Pays Rewards Card, you must be a member of a health insurance plan that offers the card as a benefit. You should contact your health insurance provider to find out if you are eligible and how to enroll in the program.