So you’re confused about love? I know the feeling. It’s not easy to figure out what someone else wants or how they feel, but it can be easier if we stop asking “What do I want?” and start asking “What does she want?” Let me help you find some inspiration with these quotes from famous people.
There are so many conflicting quotes about love. What does it mean when someone says “love is patient” and then another person says “love is blind”? The truth is, there are no rules for love. It’s up to each of us to decide what love means in our lives. This blog post will explore some of the ways that people have defined love throughout history by looking at quotes from different books, songs, movies, etc. I hope you enjoy!
Love is a confusing emotion. Sometimes it can be hard to understand what we’re feeling and why. These love quotes perfectly capture the confusion that often comes with love.
“Love is a fire that burns, but sometimes it’s not easy to see the flame.”
“Love is like a puzzle. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out, but when you finally do, it’s worth all the effort.”
“Love is weird. It’s like an onion. You peel off one layer and find another layer underneath.”
“Love is an emotion that can’t be explained. It’s something that you have to feel in your heart.”
“Love is a never-ending cycle of mystery.”
“It’s difficult to understand love. It sometimes goes away, but it always comes back.”
“Love is crazy. Sometimes you do things that are incomprehensible. Yet, they’re the only thing that make sense.”
“Your heart is a puzzle that can’t be solved until you meet your soulmate. When you find them, your heart will finally make sense.”
10 Famous Confused Love Quotes, Saying, Messages, Status
– I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop! – Anonymous
– Love is so confusing – you tell a girl she looks great and what’s the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! – Robert Orben
– I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don’t know if it’s possible forever and ever. – Jim Carrey
– People always tell me either A. you love him. B. you hate him. My usual answer? C. All of the above. – Anne Roiphe
– I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty … you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. – J. D. Salinger
– Dear soul, I have a problem … My head is saying, ‘fool! Forget him’. My heart is saying ‘Don’t let him go’. My feet want to run to him. His arms want nothing, but to hold me close. And I don’t know how to say this correctly, or if its even true … But I wish he only knew that I love him too!! – Anonymous
– You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see. – Vanessa Williams
– We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. – W. Somerset Maughama