If you’ve recently transferred the data plan of your phone for GiffGaff to save a few bucks Congratulations! GiffGaff is a reliable and reliable network.
But how do you activate the GiffGaff SIM cards? Each network offers a different approach to activating the SIM. And GiffGaff is no different.
If you’ve searched Google, “GiffGaff Activate”, you’ve come to the right place and this article will inform you of everything you must be aware of.
It’s a good thing that GiffGaff lets you activate a SIM card incredibly easily regardless of the type of handset you’ve got, which means this method is compatible with both Android phones as well as Apple’s iPhones.
Activate Giffgaff SIM Card Online Via giffgaff.com/activate
- Go to www.giffgaff.com/activate or click on the following button.
- Enter the activation code of 6 characters that is printed on the SIM card.
- Enter your email address and choose your username and password to sign in as a user.
- Choose the monthly plan that best meets your requirements. You can change or cancel it each month. In order to receive the PS5 additional credit, you need to select an annual plan equal to or greater than PS10
- Enter the card number of your bank and the name on the card as well as the expiration date, along with the security code needed to complete the payment. You may find that your bank will request an encryption password or PIN to verify the payment.
- The Giffgaff SIM account will activate right away and is ready to use as soon as you receive this message.
- Visit my Giffgaff to check your phone. Make sure the plan you have chosen for your month is in effect (My bags) and that you have paid the PS5 additional account (My balance).
- If your mobile data connection doesn’t work, you’ll need to set it up manually.
What If I’ve Lost My 6-Digit Activation Code?
If you are unable to locate your activation number of 6 digits due to the fact that you took out the SIM and tossed out the box that contained the code no problem – you’ll still be able to activate your GiffGaff SIM card.
You’ll need the SIM in your possession in order to use it since it comes with a 13-digit number that is printed on it. Take note of the number, and then visit the GiffGaff website type in that number, and activate your SIM card.
The 13-digit number functions exactly the same way as the 6-digit one and serves as a security measure to protect you in the event of losing the 6-digit number. This can very easily happen particularly if this is the first time you use the GiffGaff SIM.
My GiffGaff SIM Won’t Activate – What Should I Do?
When your GiffGaff SIM isn’t activating Nine times out of ten, it is because you entered the activation code in error. Before you start any action, make sure that you have entered the six or 13-digit code correctly.
Another reason why your SIM could not be activated is when you already own an account at GiffGaff and you’re trying to activate a SIM for that account. This can result in the activation being rejected.
To activate an additional SIM card with GiffGaff it is necessary to create a new account. This is also easy to accomplish and is possible to do in this article.
Keep in mind that in some situations, it could require at least 24 hours to allow your SIM card to be activated. The process that takes this long is incredibly unlikely, yet it does (and can and does) occur.
If nothing else works then you’ll need to call GiffGaff’s customer service and ask help in resolving the problem for you.