You must activate your Reward Card through The “Activate Card” tab above. You can type in the four digits that make up your number to be an activation code. You can also contact Customer Care to have your card activated by phone. You’ll need the card’s number along with the expiration date, as well as the security code that is located on the back of your card.
How to Activate YourRewardCard?
If this is the first time you’ve used your card, you’ll need to activate it prior to you sign in. In order to activate the card, go to yourrewardcard.com to start.
You’ll see a box that has two tabs, namely, Log In and activate Card. Both are on the home page.
Select on the Activate Card tab in the box and switch to the sign In page to the Activate Card box.
- Enter in the 16-digit reward card number, without using spaces.
- Input the expiration date of your card by entering two digits for the month box, and two numbers in the box for year.
- Enter your 3-digit CVV number, which is what you see on the reverse of the card.
- Press the activate button.
- Follow any prompts, like choosing a PIN.
The holders of my reward cards are able to log in to their YourRewardCard account by logging in only if their credit card is activated. If you’ve not activated your reward card check out the next section to activate it.
You can sign into YourRewardCard account using the following steps:
- Visit the official website of YourRewardCard at https://www.YourRewardCard.com.
- There is a section to sign-in.
- Fill in the card’s details including the card’s number along with the expiration date and CVV.
- Then, click then the “Sign In” button.
- You will be taken into your online account.
YourRewardCard Activate by Phone
You can activate your reward card by calling customer support and providing them with the following details:
- You must enter the card number.
- Then enter your card expiration date.
- Also, you must enter your security password.
After completing the steps necessary to activate your account, you’ll be able to use it.
Manage YourRewardCard Online
Once you’ve successfully activated your credit card, you are able to sign-in procedure to view the balance and activity of your account. Other methods to sign in include to change the pin on the card, and then enter an address code.
- You’ll need to go to www.yourrewardcard.com.
- You must then click the Sign In button located at near the top.
- You must complete certain details.
- In the beginning, you’ll have to enter the 16-digit card number.
- Then , you must put the date on which your card is due to expire.
- Next, you need to enter the CVV number of your card.
- Click on the button that reads “Sign in.”
YourRewardCard Account Sign-In
In order to sign-in first, you must visit the official website to sign-up, which is yourrewardcard.com. You can access any web browser on any smartphone to navigate there.
It is important to note that on the right hand corner, you will need select the country, and then choose the language. In for the US You have the option of choosing English or Spanish For Canada you can select English and French.
If you arrive on the homepage of yourrewardcard.com There’s an area to sign-in with yourrewardcard.com visa login. To sign-in using this section you’ll have follow the steps below carefully.
- In the first place, you must insert your 16-digit card’s number into the correct spot.
- All you need to do is insert two numbers into the month box, and two numbers into the year box in order to fill in the expiration dates of your credit cards.
- Then, you’ll have to enter the CVV code on the reverse of your card.
- Then, all you need do to access your personal account is hit on the Sign-In button.
Usage Your Reward Card
Here, we’ll tell you how to use this yourrewardcard.com.activation card, which you need to know if you’re entitled to it.
- You can utilize this reward card almost any place which accepts Visa and yourrewardcard.com Visa MasterCard. It also covers purchases made in retail stores on the phone, in stores, or by mail.
- The store won’t be able to tell you what amount of cash is remaining on your yourrewardcard.com and your personal details won’t be tied to your card every time you shop.
- You can use this www.myrewardcardbalance.com card at ATMs, and if your card has this feature, you can also get cash back at the point of sale.
- You can make use of the third-party credit card to pay for your bills, pay for gas or food, go out to eat as well as shop online and do a variety of other things.
Contact Customer Service
Contact 1-833-637-3155 if your receive an account from an unintentional house call or the card’s code begins with 434340 or 53873.
You must also contact 1-844-560-2893 to inquire about other cards.
If your card gets damaged or lost, the only thing you need to do is contact customer service. If a customer wishes to mail post, they can do so by using the following address:
- PO Box 826
- Fortson, GA 31808
How do I use my Reward Card?
Present the card at moment of payment and then sign the receipt. If you intend to use your card to make transactions that require debit then you must select a pin that you prefer to use your credit card. Find out more below about choosing your PIN. When you make purchases with the Reward Card your amount of your balance is reduced to the total amount of every purchase, including taxes, charges , and additional fees, if they exist.
The Reward Card may be used to pay for the total cost of your purchase as well as tax-related charges, as long as the balance in the account is adequate. If you have to make purchases that are more than the amount listed that is on your card merchants will let you make use of a different payment method like cash, check debit card or credit card – to pay the additional amount.
Some merchants do not accept split transactions. Some merchants might require you to pay for the balance in cash. Make sure you check in with your merchant.
Where can I use my Reward Card?
You can utilize your Reward Card anywhere Mastercard as well as Visa can be used, which includes internet, mail-order, and point of sale retail stores. Certain exceptions might apply.
How can I verify the balance of my Reward Card?
To verify your current balance log in or contact to check your balance, sign in or call Customer Care anytime. It is important to know the balance of your card before you go shopping, since merchants are unable to determine the balance of your card. If you attempt to purchase an item with a more value than your credit card’s balance, your card will be rejected.