Dove Channel, a popular direct-to-consumer, OTT (over the top) digital streaming service, offers a variety of programming that focuses on Christian-based and family-friendly themes. The Dove Foundation and Cinedigm have partnered to create the channel. The Dove channel features over 900 hours worth of original and new content. It also includes classics from TV Film and TV.
The Dove channel includes almost every type of TV and movie programming, including drama, comedy, mystery, documentaries, sci-fi, action, and musicals. While the channel is available on most streaming platforms, if you wish to access Dover Channel on Roku particularly, you will first need to download and install the Dove Channel application from the Roku Channel Store and then activate it dovechannel.com/activate. Follow the below instructions to learn how to access and activate Dove Channel.
Guide to Activate Dove Channel on Roku at dovechannel.com/activate
- First, turn on your Roku device. Next, press the Home button on your Roku remote. This will bring you to your Roku device’s home screen.
- Once you have landed on Dove Channel’s home screen, scroll down and you will be able to select the Channel Store.
- Once you have accessed the Roku Channel Store section, it is time to search for Dove Channel. You can do this by browsing through the Movies & TV or the search option.
- You can also use the search option if the channel is not listed in the Movies & TV category. To search for Dove Channel, enter Dove Channel into the search box and hit the Search button.
- To get to the preview page, you will need to choose the Dove Channel app from your search results. After you have reached the preview page, click on the Add channel to begin the downloading and installation process.
- After the app is installed, return to your home screen and open the Dove Channel. To activate the code, sign in to the app if prompted.
- Once you have the activation code after launching the application, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and navigate to the activation page of Dove Channel using the URL – dovechannel.com/activate.
- Once you have reached the activation page for Dove Channel, enter your activation code and hit the Next button.
- To activate the system, follow the prompts on the screen.
- Once you have activated the Dove Channel via the activation page you can access it on your Roku.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Dove Channel on the dovechannel.com/activate page for your Roku device. However, if you are unable to activate Dove Channel on the dovechannel.com/activate page, you can contact Dove Channel customer support for assistance. Follow the below instructions to learn how to contact Dove Channel for assistance.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Dove Channel using the URL –www.dovechannel.com.
- Once you have reached the homepage of Dove Channel you need to scroll to the bottom and click on the Help Centreoption. This will take you to the next page.
NOTICE: To expand the support options, click or tap the down-arrow icon.
- You will be able to navigate to the next screen to view the various support options.
- If you wish to know other options to contact Dove Channel support to get assistance, you can send them a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moreover, you can also check the FAQ section (https://dovechannel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) of the Dove Channel for more assistance.
This is how Dove Channel customer service can be reached for assistance with activating the Roku app.