SoundCloud is a well-known streaming platform for audio and a music-sharing website that allows users to upload, share and promote their audio. Since 2007 SoundCloud is now one of the largest music streaming services on the marketplace. It boasts more than one hundred million monthly subscribers across the globe.
SoundCloud is accessible through Web, iOS, Android, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One. It offers both free and paid subscriptions on the platform.
Additionally, SoundCloud has been an encouraging platform for artists in the making since they can publish their work at no cost, which is accessible to users from all over the world. It is easy to access SoundCloud using any of the following devices: iPhone, Android, and Xbox. Go through the information provided below to access SoundCloud on these devices and complete the activation process at soundcloud.com/activate.
Activate SoundCloud on Xbox One via soundcloud.com/activate
- Switch on the Xbox One and go to Windows Store.
- Find the SoundCloud app on the Windows Store.
- In the search result choose the SoundCloud application.
- Click”Get” to install and download the application.
- After installation, launch the SoundCloud application on Xbox.
- There will be a 6-character activation code on the TV screen as well as the URL for activation.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile and visit soundcloud.com/activate.
- Sign into your account with your SoundCloud login details.
- Input the code for registration shown on the TV screen.
Now you can start listening to the music you love from your most loved musician on Xbox.
How do I Install SoundCloud on your iPhone or iPad
If you’re making use of either an iPhone or iPad and want to stream SoundCloud follow these steps to download the application.
- Open the App Store for your iPhoneor iPad.
- Within the App Store Search on the App Store for Sound Cloud application.
- In the search result Select the “SoundCloud” application.
- Click the Get button to install and download the application onto the iOS device.
- After installation is successful, you can launch the application.
- You can now log into your SoundCloud account with your login credentials or make an account from scratch.
Now you’ll be able to discover the music you like and discover new artists through the SoundCloud App on your iPhone.
How to Install the SoundCloud App on an Android Device
The SoundCloud app is available on Android phones and tablets. If you own an Android phone you can use SoundCloud using it. Just follow these steps:
- For your Android phone, open Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
- Click on the Search section and look in the search bar for SoundCloud on the Play Store.
- After that, from the search results, choose the SoundCloud application.
- Click”Install” in order to download and then install the application for the Android smartphone.
- After installation, open the SoundCloud application.
- There are two options – create an account or Already have an account.
- You must sign into your SoundCloud account with your login credentials or make an account from scratch.
- Now you can use the SoundCloud application on the Android phone.
So, these are the steps you can follow to activate SoundCloud on your iPhone, Android, or Microsoft Xbox at soundcloud.com/activate.
How do I listen to SoundCloud Tracks & Playlist on Sonos?
To get access to SoundCloud tracks as well as the latest music and audio playlists on Sonos Follow the following steps
- Choose SoundCloud from the available music services that are available on your Sonos HiFi system.
- Sign in using your SoundCloud account login details.