SNY, an Emmy Award-winning regional sports network, is available to approximately seven million households in the New York Metropolitan area, and nine million across the United States. It provides unparalleled coverage of all New York sports, including the New York Mets and Jets. SNY is the official TV home of the New York Mets. It televises more than 130 games per season and airs exclusive pre-, post-, and additional Mets entertainment programming throughout the year.
How do I activate SNY App on Apple TV
Activating the SNY App for your Apple TV allows you to easily access the content and keep connected to your favorite sports by activating it.
- Turn on the Apple TV to access the App Store.
- You can search for the SNY App and choose it from the search results.
- To install the app, click the “Get” button.
- After the installation is completed, open the app and follow the prompts to generate an activation Code.
- Go to the sny.tv/activate webpage from another device.
- In the box provided, enter the activation code, choose your TV provider, and then click the “Login” button.
- After activation is successful, your Apple TV screen will refresh so you can enjoy your favorite sports.
HOW TO ACTIVATE SNY ON ROKU?
- Roku: Start the SNY App
- On your TV screen, you will receive a code.
- Visit https://sny.tv/activate/ on any web browser.
- The activation code can be found on the TV screen.
- Next, click on the Continue button.
- Choose your TV provider, and then log in using your username and password.
- Roku: Start watching SNY.
How to Activate SNY App on Android TV?
The SNY App works for all Android TVs, including OnePlus TV, MiTV, Sony Bravia, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, etc. Take a look at these basic steps to enable the application for the TV you own with Android TV:
- Visit the Google Play Store and look for the SNY application.
- Download the app to your TV. Open the app.
- Log into the app, and then receive your activation number. Note the code.
- Go to sny.tv/activate to type in the code into the provided area. Select the TV service you want to use and hit the Login button.
- Enter the credentials of your TV provider to stream SNY content to your TV.
How to activate SNY App on Amazon Fire TV and FireStick?
To activate the SNY App on Amazon Fire TV/FireStick, follow the steps below:
- Select the “Find” option from the Fire TV’s Home screen.
- Enter the name of the SNY app into the search box to find the app.
- Choose the app you wish to install and click the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app to generate your unique activation code.
- Go to sny.tv/activate now from a computer or a mobile device. Enter the code in the space provided.
- Select your TV Provider, and log in with the account details.
- To enjoy Mets live games on your TV, complete the activation process.
SNY App for iPad or iPhone?
To view the content from the SNY app on iOS devices you must follow the steps listed below:
- Look for the SNY application in the App Store, and then click the “Get” button to download the application.
- Log into the app and sign on using the credentials you created (the ones you set up when making the SNY Account).
- Begin streaming.
SNY App on Xbox One?
Get the SNY application to the Xbox One device by following the steps below:
- Visit your Xbox One dashboard and select the search option in the lower right.
- Find the SNY application and choose it. Select the “Get” button.
- After the installation has been completed then sign in using your username from SNY and password in order to watch the contents.
HOW TO CREATE AN SNY ACCOUNT?
Create an SNY account prior to beginning the activation process. These are the steps that need to be followed:
- Visit the official site by clicking https://www.sny.tv.
- Click on Login, then the button. Click the Login button.
- Click on to Make Account link. Click on the Create Link to Create Account.
- Enter the information for your password, email address, and your phone number. Click the “Create Account” “Create Account” Register Account button.
- Register for an account.
How can I authenticate or verify my account with a TV provider?
If your provider of TV has SNY on it, you should be able to choose your service in the menu dropdown. If you don’t see your TV provider in the list you can contact the TV provider you are using for more details.
After selecting your TV provider from the drop-down menu, type in your password and username to access your account with the provider. This will be like the way you log into your account on behalf of your TV provider to view and make payments online. Make sure to click “remember me” so you aren’t required to log in once more.
If you do not have an online account with your provider of TV or are unable to remember your password and username go to the official website of your provider’s TV service or app for more details.
If already possess an account username and password with your provider of TV and you are not required to set up an account.
If you’ve not yet created to your television provider and you want to register with an email address that is valid on their website or through their app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Chromecast allow streaming SNY’s content on Chromecast?
Yes you can stream SNY app’s content with Chromecast.
Why can’t I find my TV provider on the activation page for SNY?
If you don’t see your TV provider in the page for activation, please get contact your provider to find out more. Only participating providers are shown on the official page.
I’m unable to remember my TV provider’s username or password. What do I do?
Contact with your provider of TV to find out the user name and password.
Does SNY work through YouTube TV?
Yes you can, the SNY application is available via YouTube TV.
What can I do to be able to watch SNY with no cable?
You can stream SNY without cable through Hulu, YouTube TV, FuboTV or DirecTV Stream.
What is costs of stream SNY Content?
You can stream SNY content via the credentials of your TV provider. Therefore, the price will depend on the plans that your provider offers. Make sure to inquire with your provider to determine if the package you choose includes an SNY channel.