Black Entertainment Television is commonly known as BET. It is a pay TV channel that focuses primarily on African Americans. The channel is owned by Viacom/CBS Domestic Media Networks, which accounts for approximately 75% of American households. BET TV can be accessed via satellite, IPTV, and streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Android.
|Bet Plus Activate Code
|Bet Plus Activation Link
|Activate Bet Plus Channel
To access BET from these streaming devices, however, you must first activate BET at bet.com/activate. Follow the instructions below to activate the BET TV channel.
Activate BET+ TV on Amazon Fire TV/Firestick at bet.com/activate
- Turn on your Fire TV, and then go to the application store. Searching for the BET channel in the Fire TV applications store would be best.
- After you have found the BET app in your search results, you need to choose it. This will bring you to the preview page for BET.
- Install the app on the preview webpage.
- After installing the BET app, you can open it and log in to your BET account if asked.
- After you log in to the BET App, you’ll either see the activation code displayed on your screen or you’ll need to search for it in the app.
- Now open bet.com/activate After the page is opened, type the activation code into the field and click the Continue button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete activation. Once the activation is completed successfully, you can access the BET channel via your Fire TV.
Activate the BET+ Channel on Andorid at bet.com/activate
- Start by opening the Play Store app on Android TV.
- Next, search for the BET channel app with Google Search.
- Next, download the BET app to your TV. Launch it. When prompted to sign into the BET app, enter your login credentials to log in.
- There is an Activation Code flashing on your screen and open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to bet.com/activate to enter the activation code into the fields.
- After entering the code, click the Continue button to continue activation. Follow the prompts on the screen to access the BET app on your Android TV.
Activate the BET+ TV on Roku at bet.com/activate
- Sign in to your Roku account. Then, press the button on your Roku remote. This will take you to your Roku home screen.
- Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen, and then select the Roku Channel Store.
- You will need to browse the list of apps in the Roku Channel Store to locate the BET Channel app or use the Search option.
- Open the BET app to access the preview page.
- Click on the button to add the app to your Roku channel listing. Follow the prompts on-screen to install it.
- After you have installed the app, return to your home screen and select the app from the Roku channel list.
- Sign in to the BET App when prompted. Log in with the credentials provided to you by your service provider. After you have logged in, the activation code will appear on your screen.
- Open a web browser to access the page at bet.com/activate on a mobile device or computer.
- Enter the activation code on the activation page, and then press Continue. Follow the prompts to activate the BET app on your Roku device.
- After completing the BET app, you can watch the channel on Roku.
Activate the BET+ on Apple TV at bet.com/activate
- Search for the BET channel app in the App Store.
- Once installed, open the BET App on your TV and sign into your account if asked.
- After you log in, the activation code will appear on your screen.
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device, and then go to the Bet.com/activate page. The activation page will appear.
- Enter the activation code on the activation page, and then press the Continue button.
- Follow the prompts to activate the device. The BET channel can be viewed on your Apple TV.
Activate the BET+ Channel on Chromecast via Bet.com/activate
These are the top steps if Chromecast is used to view BET TV.
- First, download the Chromecast app to your device.
- Connect one Chromecast to your phone and the other to your TV. Make sure all devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- To select your favorite show, open the BET app on your smartphone. Keep signed in to Chromecast.
- Go to the BET website bet.com/activate and select any content. You will now see the Chromecast icon.
- If you aren’t already signed in to Chromecast, choose it and enter the sign-in information.
- Chromecast allows you to cast content onto the big screen.
These steps activate the BET TV Channel on your Roku, Android, or Apple TV.
How do I activate BET on Android and iOS?
BET streaming is no longer restricted to smart TVs. With the BET Now Android or iOS app, you can watch your favorite shows and movies wherever you are. You will need to activate BET on your smartphone. However, you don’t have to use bet.com/activate to do this.
To activate or login to BET on Android and iOS,
- Install the “Bet Now” app on your Android or iPhone. Make sure to only download the app from trusted sources like the BET website, the Play Store, or the App Store.
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable to avoid problems when activating BET on your phone.
- A login screen will appear. Enter your email address, password, and other information that you used to create your BET account.
- Once you have successfully signed into the BET App, you can stream movies and shows from your smartphone.
Bet Customer Support
Bet Social Support