Avant, LLC, was formerly known as Avant Credit. Avant is a private Illinois company that works in the financial technology sector. The company was initially established as a lender in the mid-prime range. It issued a personal unsecured loan to the first person through its proprietary technology that determines creditworthiness.
Avant offers personal loans and credit cards, including Avantcard One, and Avantcard Rewards+, to its customers. If you have recently received any of these Avant cards, you can use them for making purchases and payments anywhere, however, before you can use them, you will first need to activate your Avant card at avant.com/card/activate. Follow the instructions below to activate your Avant card at avant.com/activate.
Activate Avant Card at avant.com/card/activate
NOTE: Before following the information provided below to activate your Avant credit card at the avant.com/card/activate page, make sure to keep your card details ready as you will need to provide them during the activation process.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the Avant card activation page using the URL – avant.com/card/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page you will be asked to enter your email address, the last 4 characters of your Social Security Number, and the last 4 digits from your Avant Card.
- Enter the information you need in the fields and click the Activate card to go to the next page.
- Next, enter your card number, expiry dates, and CVV security codes.
- After you have completed the next page of information, follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Avant card. Once you have completed the activation process, your Avant card will be available for purchase and payment.
NOTICE: The activation process for Avant cards is easy. However, to activate your card you will be asked to sign in to your Avant account. You can follow these steps.
Signin Avant Account
- First, open a web browser from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. After you have opened your browser, navigate to Avant’s homepage by entering the URL avant.com into the address bar.
- Once you have reached the Avant card homepage, click on the login option located in the upper-right corner. You will be taken to the sign-in page by clicking on the login option.
- You will need to fill in your email address and password on the sign-in page. Then, press the login button.
- If you forget your password for Avant, click on the Forgot Your Password? to go to the next screen.
- Next, enter your email address and click the Password Reset button. This will take you to the next screen. Follow the prompts to reset the password.
- After you have reset your Avant password, you can log in to your account with the new password.
Contact Avant Customer Support
The above steps are most likely to allow you to activate your Avant card and reset your password. However, if you have any questions or need assistance, contact Avant customer service. Follow the below instructions to find out how you can contact Avant customer service for assistance.
- Open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and go to the homepage of Avant using the URL – https://www.avant.com/.
- After you have landed on the homepage, click the Help button located in the upper-right corner. Contact Us.
- You can select FAQ from the drop-down menu to be taken to the next screen. Here you will find answers to common questions such as Eligibility, Contacting Avant, Credit Score and Refinance Loan. To find the answer to your specific query or issue, you can browse the list.
- If you choose the Contact Us option in the drop-down menu you will be taken to the next page, where you can find Live Chat support and Email support.
- You will need information to access the Email Support option if you want to receive assistance. This includes your Name, Email Address and Select a Product. Select a Topic. How can we help?
- After you have completed the fields, click the Send button. You can then wait to receive a reply from Avant customer service.
- Similar to the above, to contact Avant customer support via the chat support option you will need click on the Help option in the lower-right corner.
- To get the best assistance, click on the Help button.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Avant card at the avant.com/card/activate page, reset your Avant account password, and contact Avant customer support for assistance.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do to increase my credit line?
Avant reviews your account periodically to determine if you are eligible for an increase in credit. You can manually request an increase in your credit line via your self-service dashboard. You can also use the Avant mobile application or dial 1 855 AVENTCARD
How can I report the theft of my Avant Card
Call Avant assistance at 1-855 AVANTCARD to report the loss of your Avant Card. Press 1. To prevent misuse, your card will be immediately blocked
How can I close my Avant Card Account?
Call the Avant card specialist at 1-855 AVANTCARD to close your Avant card. It is important to note that your Avant card may still have tracking authorizations or payment returns after you close it. You will be responsible for any remaining debit balance on your account.
Is there an annual charge for Avant Card?
You can review the Avant Card pricing conditions, including the APRs, before you submit the Avant Card application. The cardholder agreement will include a summary of fees and rates.