BCBSLA is short for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana. This reputed company is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of Louisianans. This company is committed to this mission and applies it in all they do. BCBSLA offers a BCBSLA Member ID card to make it easy and quick for customers to access their services.
You will need to activate your BCBSLA member ID card on the bcbsla.com/activate webpage if you received it recently. Then you can access all the services they offer. Follow the below instructions to activate your BCBSLA member ID card on the bcbsla.com/activate webpage.
Activate BCBSLA Members ID Card at www.bcbsla.com/activate
- First, open a browser on your device. Once you have opened your web browser, navigate to the BCBSLA activation page using the URL: bcbsla.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page for Blue Cross Blue Shield Lousiana, a form will be presented that you need to complete with all the necessary information. You will most likely be asked for your Member ID, First and Last Names, Date of Birth, Zip Code, and other information.
- Press the Next button.
- After activating your BCBSLA Card on the bcbsla.com/activate webpage, you can access services from Blue Cross Blue Shield Lousiana.
You need to take these steps to activate your Blue Cross Blue Shield Lousiana Member ID Card on the bcbsla.com/activate webpage.
There is an alternative method if you cannot activate your member ID card via the above page.
- Go to Blue Cross Blue Shield Lousiana’s homepage using the URL.
- Once you have landed on the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana homepage you will need to click or tap the Log In link in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click or tap the New member button on the login page. Next, click or tap on the New member. button.
- You will need to choose the appropriate option from the list. Fill out the form and click the Next button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete activation.
Please use the information below if you have problems activating your MemberID Card.
Need assistance with your Member Account (including activation)
You can call 1 800-821 2753 if you have questions about activating your Member Account. All you have to do to get help is to call the number listed and follow the prompts. Make sure you call them within the specified times. The account helpline’s timing is Monday through Friday, from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
Other Support Options
You can also call the following numbers to get assistance with activation.
- Producers/Employers: 1800 258 3005
- Providers 1 800 21 BLUE (2853)
Now that you know how to contact Blue Cross Blue Shield Lousiana customer service regarding activation and other questions, you can quickly get the help you need using the information above.