Activate Weight Watchers Package at www.ww.com/checkout/activation/checks out the detailed steps to activate your WW package.
If you have purchased any program from Weight Watchers, you will first need to activate it on www.ww.com/checkout/activation/ before accessing the service. To know how to activate the Weight Watchers package, follow the instructions provided below.
Activate Weight Watchers at www.ww.com/checkout/activation/
- Got to your browser, tablet, or computer and navigate to the Weight Watchers activation page using the URL ww.com/checkout/activation/
- Once you reach the activation page for Weight Watchers, enter the activation code into the field and then click the Continue button to sign up
- After pressing the Continue sign up button, you’ll be taken to the next screen. Follow the prompts to activate the account.
Note- You can locate the activation code by scratching the voucher.
Fix WW Activation Issue
If you have any problems activating your Wight Watchers Package, please follow the instructions below and contact Weight Watchers customer service.
- Go to the web browser, you will need to go to the homepage of Weight Watchers using the URL – https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/.
- After you have reached the Weight Watchers homepage, scroll down to its bottom and click the Help button. This will open a drop-down menu.
- You will be directed to the next screen by selecting the Frequently Asked Question from the drop-down menu.
- coming screen, you can browse the frequently asked questions or use the search option. You will need to type the keyword relevant to your query to use the search option. The search result will contain the answer.
- Alternatively, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the Contact us button in the Help section. it will take you to another page.
- You can then browse the various contact options available to you in order to find the right help for your problem.
- If you want to activate a monthly Pass, click on or select the activate Monthly Pass button under the Help section of the homepage. Scroll down to the bottom.
- Follow the steps on the next page to activate your monthly Pass.
- You can also select the How to Use The WW App option in the Help section of the homepage by scrolling to the bottom. The next screen will appear.
- You will find the instructions on how to use Weight Watchers once you reach the next page.
These steps will allow you to find out how Weight Watchers’ customer service can help you resolve any concern or query.
What do I get when I sign up?
When you become a Weight Watchers member, you’ll have access to tools and coaching that will help you achieve your long-term health goals. You’ll get meetings all over the world, meal planners, activity trackers, and more! And with online membership, it’s easy to manage your progress wherever you are.
How much do Weight Watchers cost?
Weight Watchers is part of a comprehensive weight management program that includes regular exercise and healthy eating. It costs $4 per week for online membership, or there are other options, including group meetings where you live which vary in price up to $20 per month. Plus members have the option to upgrade to our personalized coaching for an additional cost.
Are Weight Watchers covered by insurance?
We want to help you achieve your health goals, whether that’s weight management or other related areas like diabetes education or smoking cessation. You should check to see if there are any benefits available through your insurance plan. If there aren’t, contact our member services team to see if you qualify for an insurance discount.
What makes Weight Watchers better than other programs?
Weight Watchers is the only weight management program supported by 40 years of ongoing peer-reviewed research, with studies demonstrating it works. We offer scientifically tested tools and active engagement through goal setting, tracking progress, and more. It’s a program you can trust.
What if I have a dietary restriction?
We know everyone is different, which is why we have lots of tools to help you stay on track with your health goals. We have the Flex system, designed for people with special dietary needs and preferences, as well as products that are gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, and vegetarian-friendly.
Am I allowed to exercise while on Weight Watchers?
Yes! Getting active is important when you’re trying to lose weight, but it’s even more critical when you want to maintain your loss. That’s why we make it easy for our members to set activity goals with SmartPoints® values assigned to hundreds of popular activities.
How active do I have to be?
Weight Watchers is about more than just losing weight – it’s about being healthy and living your best life now. Our program has tools to help you set fitness goals, track your progress and stay motivated. Weight Watchers is a lifestyle change that will help you become a healthier version of you.
What do I need to get started?
All you need is a desire to be more active and healthier, which means being more mindful about what you eat and drink as well as making physical activity a part of your daily life. Our tools have been designed so that they’re easy for anyone to use – whether you’re tech-savvy or prefer to keep it simple.
What else can I do on Weight Watchers?
Weight Watchers is about helping you achieve all your health goals – not just weight loss! That’s why we have resources and plan options that focus on diet, exercise and mental wellness along with our core program. Plus, with the Activity Points tool, you can set activity goals and track your progress.