Have you just discovered this First National Bank Texas service? Are you unsure how you can activate your new debit card online via 1stnb.com/activate? Don’t worry because we’ve put together this instructional guide that will guide you through the process to get the First National Bank Texas Card activated easily. Check out the guide below and make sure you have all the essential requirements are required during the activation procedure. This includes:
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- The last four digits of the debit card’s last 4 digits.
- You’re Zip Code (where you live)
- A device that can execute the activation procedure at 1stnb.com/activate
- A reliable internet connection, and that’s all it takes!
- Let’s get straight to the activation procedure.
What exactly is First National Bank Texas?
It is the First National Bank Texas Debit Card is an easy way to access and use the funds available on your accounts. The debit card is able to be used for a variety of purposes, since it offers an efficient and simple method to plan recurring transactions, such as the payment of bills or for traveling money requirements. This card is able to provide its customers a wide range of financial services like managing their checking account online as well as the option of making purchases at any store that accepts MasterCard and cash withdrawals from thousands of ATMs and much more.
Card Activation for First National Bank Texas (1stnb.com/activate)
- Customers of the First National Bank Texas are requested to pay a visit to the official site – www.1stnb.com/activate if they want to activate their recently received First National Bank Texas Debit MasterCard.
- It is not possible to use the card until it is validated and activated. This is a must step to protect new cards from being the victim of fraud.
- To activate your new card , you must enter required information in the designated space which requires entering the zip code of your card, the final four numbers on your card and the last four digits of your SSN.
- When the process of activating your card is completed, you will be able to make use of your new card and conduct payments and financial transactions.
When activating the card one should follow the step-by-step guide (as described below).
- You can activate your First National Bank Texas Debit Card
- Before you begin the activation process make sure you have everything in your possession (as stated above) and then follow up by following the guideline that is authorized.
- To get everything started:
- Use a browser for the internet on your phone or PC and go towards 1stnb.com/activate. 1stnb.com/activate page.
- On the main page for activation there is a title”Activate” Debit MasterCard and a brief caption: All fields must be filled in.
- When you are ready, you’ll have to input the last four digits of the SSN or the TIN of your account. After entering it into the provided space the next step is to enter the final 4 numbers of your Debit MasterCard.
- Place the debit card’s final 4 digits into the box provided.
- After that, enter the Zip code into the provided space and then proceed to finish the activation.
- After entering all the information, the next step you’ll have to enter your information into The Valid Through section. The type month and year of the card you received.
- After that, click Submit. you’re done!
Another method of activating your card is to call the number 1-888-891-2435. They will get the necessary arrangements to have your First National Bank Texas Card activated.
- Like this Post go2bank.com/activate
- Complete the Digital Banking Registration Form to access Mobile Banking –
Mobile banking is among the most convenient ways to log in to your online account. Additionally, mobile banking lets you to monitor all banking and financial transactions using your mobile. To activate mobile banking with First National Bank Texas, you must fill out an online application by following these simple steps:
- To initiate the process, go to the Digital Banking Activation Page.
- This is the page where you can enter your Username into the provided space.
Then, you should provide additional information such as SSN and Birth Date in the format mm/dd/yyyyyy, cell phone number, as well as an email address linked to you.
In the next section, tap on the checkbox that indicates Text messages or email (select any among them) and then click on the Submit tab to finish the procedure.
For additional information or assistance regarding MasterCard activation, please contact the official support team of First National Bank at 800-677-9801.