USTVGO is a fantastic site that lets you watch your favorite channels for free. You can watch your favorite shows on ABC, ACC, and AMC and catch up on the latest films at Cinemax, Paramount, and TCM. In addition to News and Sports channels, Educational Networks, and Kids Networks, USTVGO offers over 90 channels for you to watch at no cost.
Therefore, if you would like to access these channels via USTVGO on your PC, phone, or laptop, all you have to do is install the VPN provided by the USTVGO website and connect to the US server for access to the USTVGO website from your device. Other than computers, phones, and laptops You can also access USTVGO via Roku. To learn how to get access to USTVGO on Roku, follow the steps given below.
Activate USTVGO on Roku via ustvgo.tv/activate
Install VPN On Your Device
Before you can connect to USTVGO on Roku in the first place, you’ll need to install a VPN on your Roku device if you aren’t already connected to one. Below are the steps you must follow to install a VPN:
- Start a web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the home page of USTVGO by using the URL: https://ustvgo.tv/activate
- Once you have reached the USTVGO homepage in your internet browser, you’ll have to click or tap the VPN option in the upper menu. This will take users to the following page.
- The next screen will appear on the next screen; you must scroll to the bottom of the page and then click the “Get” NordVPN option (highlighted in red). By doing this, you will be taken to the next page.
- On the next webpage, you’ll be offered a range of annual plans you can pick from. The cost of each plan will be determined by the period for which you choose it. After selecting the plan you want from the options available, click the Continue to Pay button.
- If you’re advised to change to a different offer on the next screen, you can choose to either click or tap the No thanks” button. You’ll be directed to the subsequent screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll need to enter an email address. Then, you will need to read the order summary prior to moving on.
- After you’ve reviewed all of the information, visit your “Select a payment method” section and select the payment method you want to use to pay.
- Once you have selected one of the payment methods, you must follow the prompts on the screen to make purchases for your chosen VPN plan.
If you’ve purchased this VPN plan, you’ll be able to use this exact VPN on your computer, tablet, and laptop. To connect to USTVGO through Roku, it is necessary to connect your mobile device’s display to the Roku-connected television. To understand how to do this, follow the steps below. The steps below are available in the case of Android devices. If you own an iPhone, follow these steps for accessing USTVGO via Roku.
Installing NordVPN on Your Android Device
In the menu of applications on your Android device, you’ll be required to select Play Store. Play Store app icon.
Within the Play Store application, you have to locate Nord VPN using the search option. If you locate the Nord VPN application within the search results, click the Install button on the screen that shows the app’s preview. Wait for the application to be installed.
- Once the application runs on your Android device, you can return to your home screen and launch it. Nord VPN app
- When asked, you’ll be required to log in using the credentials you bought to use the VPN earlier.
- Accessing the USTVGO Website on an Android Device Using NordVPN
- After you have signed in to the application, connect to its US server, and then open Google Chrome. Google Chrome browser.
- In the address bar of your Google Chrome browser, type the URL of USTVGO (https://ustvgo.tv/), and then press the Go” icon.
- When you are on the USTVGO website, you’ll be able to stream your preferred channel at no cost using any Android device.
Mirroring the screen of your Android device on Roku
Note: Before taking the steps listed below, be sure that your Android, as well as Roku devices, are up-to-date with the latest version of updates.
- First, open the Settings section of the Roku device’s home screen.
- Within the section Settings, you’ll be required to navigate to System>Screen Mirroring.
- In the section Screen Mirroring, select the checkbox next to enable screen mirroring.
- On the Android device, open Settings>Connection and Sharing>Cast. From the list of choices for screening, you’ll be required to choose your Roku device and connect it.
- Once you have that done, you’ll be capable of mirroring the display on your Android device to the Roku-connected TV.
- Then, launch the USTVGO application on the Android device, and you will see its screen mirrored on the Roku-connected TV.
This is how you can access USTVGO’s content on Roku devices. Roku device.