Learn how to activate Sync My Ride via www.syncmyride.com/activate
SYNC My Ride is a provider that has been proposed through SYNC that allows its users to wield their voices in features like deciding on programs, coping with calls, listening to track, and so forth thru the Fore AppLink. It sustains the customers in maintaining their eyes on the roads and the fingers-on wheel at the same time as using.
So in case you simply newly purchased a Ford car and have now not but set the For Sync My Ride, then you may achieve this by appearing the input that has been stated below.
Here on this web page, we’ll illustrate ‘How to spark off thru syncmyride.Com/activate’ as a way to study activating Sync My Ride.
Activating Sync My Ride at syncmyride.com/activate
You must follow the instructions below to know how to activate Sync My Ride on the syncmyride.com/activate page.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the SyncMyRide activation page using the URL https://www.syncmyride.com/activate.
- Once you have reached the activation page, click the Register/Sign In option in the upper-right corner. You will then be taken to the next page.
- Next, enter your username or email address and password into the field. Then click the login button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete activation.
- If you have questions about activating the feature of Sync My Ride, click on the Support button on the activation page. You can browse the assistance options and find the answer to your query.
Sign up For Sync My Ride Account.
- First, create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride website. You must create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride website.
- After you have landed on the website, select the Hello option. Next, select the Your Settings option.
- Next, select the “Cars and SYNC tab in the section.
- Next, locate the “SYNC Mobile Setting” option under “Vehicles & SYNC” and then choose the “Add a number” option.
- Next, enter your phone number. Your phone will remember your nickname.
- Next, download and install the Ford Sync Destinations app on your smartphone. Then enable the Bluetooth function on your phone. This will allow you to connect automatically when you start your Ford.
Features of Ford SYNC
- The AppLink features let you quickly launch and manage top smartphone apps using voice commands or your touchscreen in your Ford.
- Ford+Alexa can help you find the traffic information to your office and to the nearest shop. Ford+Alexa has over 30,000 capabilities to help you make your life easier. It also allows you to connect to supported smart devices within your home.
- The FordPass feature allows you to control your vehicle remotely and provides security. You can track your vehicle’s location, get vital information, chill the car before you enter, and lock or unlock the car remotely.
- The hotspot lets users connect to up to 10 supported devices simultaneously and provides access to the vehicle’s 50-foot range.
- You can make and receive calls using the SyNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay function. You can also access live traffic reports and voice-guided navigation.
So, these are the steps you will need to follow to activate Sync My Ride on the syncmyride.com/activate page.
Connect FordPass Support via the FordPass Connect App
- Once you put in the application, Login or Sign In to the App with the specified credentials.
- Next, add the SYNC-ready automobile.
- Navigate to ‘My Vehicles Card’ choice.
- Hit the ‘Add Vehicle’ button.
- Now, experiment your VIN Barcode with the ‘Use Camera’ alternative and find the VIN label on the door sill of the automobile driver.
- Enter a ‘Nickname’ of the car and tap at the Finish button.
- Now, a display screen can be brought about to ‘Activate SYNC Connect’ by means of clicking the button on Activate SYNC Connect.
- When you visit the vehicle so that it will begin a pop-up will appear with the tab as ‘Your name asked to be the Ford Owner account proprietor for this automobile’.
- Select at the ‘Allow’ tab and entire the method.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Sync My Ride:
What is Sync My Ride?
Sync My Ride is an in-vehicle communication and entertainment system offered by Ford Motor Company. It allows drivers to access music, navigation, and other features using voice commands or the touchscreen display.
How do I connect my phone to Sync My Ride?
To connect your phone to Sync My Ride, you will need to turn on Bluetooth on your phone and make sure your vehicle’s Sync system is turned on. Then, follow the instructions on the Sync system to pair your phone with the vehicle.
Can I use Siri or Google Assistant with Sync My Ride?
Yes, you can use Siri or Google Assistant with Sync My Ride by pressing and holding the voice button on the steering wheel and saying “Siri” or “OK Google.”
How do I update Sync My Ride?
To update Sync My Ride, you will need to visit the Ford website and download the latest software update onto a USB drive. Then, plug the USB drive into your vehicle’s USB port and follow the instructions on the screen.
Can I access my apps through Sync My Ride?
Yes, you can access certain apps through Sync My Ride, including music streaming apps like Pandora and Spotify and navigation apps like Waze.
How do I reset Sync My Ride?
To reset Sync My Ride, you can either turn off the vehicle and restart it, or you can perform a master reset by going to the Settings menu on the Sync system and selecting “Master Reset.”
Can I use Sync My Ride without a subscription?
Yes, most features of Sync My Ride can be used without a subscription. However, some features, like traffic and weather updates, require a paid subscription.
Can I use Sync My Ride in a rental car?
Sync My Ride is only available in Ford vehicles, so it cannot be used in rental cars from other manufacturers. However, some rental car companies may offer Ford vehicles with Sync My Ride installed.