SunTrust Bank, a bank holding company, is well-known for its more than 1400 branches and 2100 ATMs across the United States. A bank’s primary business is lending, deposits and credit cards. Trust and investment services are also important.
You can use your SunTrust card for online purchases or payments if you’ve recently been issued one. However, before you can use your SunTrust card, you will need to activate the SunTrust card on the suntrust.com/activatemycard page. You can find below the activation procedure to activate your card.
Activate SunTrust Card at suntrust.com/activatemycard Page
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and enter the URL suntrust.com/activatemycard in the address bar and navigate to the page. The activation page for SunTrust credit cards will be displayed.
- After you reach the activation page you will be asked to enter the Security Code, Zip Code and other information.
- Enter the information you need in the appropriate fields and click the confirm button. This will take you to the next screen.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to activate your SunTrust credit cards.
- Once you have completed the prompts on the screen, your SunTrust credit cards will be activated. You will then be able to use it to make purchases or payments.
Note: Keep your credit card information close by when activating your SunTrust credit cards.
You can activate your SunTrust credit cards easily by following the steps above. If you’re unable to activate the credit card with these steps, you can try the steps below. These steps will help you activate your credit card via phone.
- You will dial the SunTrust activation number using your phone.
- You will need to dial 866 432 2276 to activate your SunTrust credit card.
- You will need to comply with the prompts as your call will be connected directly to the SunTrust credit cards activation helpline number.
- Follow the prompts on-call to activate your SunTrust SunTrust card. Make sure to have your Credit Card information available in case you are prompted to verify the information and confirm your identity as the rightful owner.
- After you have completed the on-call prompts your SunTrust credit cards will be activated. This card can be used to make any purchases.
Generally, any one of the methods mentioned above will allow you to activate your SunTrust credit cards. If you have any questions or are having trouble activating your SunTrust credit card, please contact SunTrust customer service using the information below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of SunTrust bank (https://www.suntrust.com/).
- After you have landed on the SunTrust bank’s homepage, scroll down to find the Support section.
- After you have located the Support section, click on the Help Center to be taken to the next page.
- You will find a variety of options for reliable support for any questions or concerns you may have regarding SunTrust services.
So, now as you know how to activate your SunTrust credit card on the suntrust.com/activatemycardpage, you can easily activate your card by following the given steps.