SunTrust Bank, a bank holding company, is well-known for its more than 1400 branches and 2100 ATMs across the United States. A bank’s primary business is lending, deposits, and credit cards. Trust and investment services are also important.
You can use your SunTrust card for online purchases or payments if you’ve recently been issued one. However, before using your SunTrust card, you will need to activate the SunTrust card on the suntrust.com/activatemycard page. You can find below the activation procedure to activate your card.
Activate SunTrust Card at suntrust.com/activatemycard Page
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet, enter the URL www.suntrust.com/activatemycard in the address bar, and navigate to the page. The activation page for SunTrust credit cards will be displayed.
- After you reach the activation page you will be asked to enter the Security Code, Zip Code, and other information.
- Enter the necessary information in the appropriate fields and click the confirm button. This will take you to the next screen.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to activate your SunTrust credit cards.
- Once you have completed the prompts on the screen, your SunTrust credit cards will be activated. You will then be able to use it to make purchases or payments.
Note: Keep your credit card information close when activating your SunTrust credit cards.
You can activate your SunTrust credit cards easily by following the steps above. You can try the steps below if you cannot activate the credit card with these steps. These steps will help you activate your credit card via phone.
- You will dial the SunTrust activation number using your phone.
- You must dial 866 432 2276 to activate your SunTrust credit card.
- You must comply with the prompts as your call will be connected directly to the SunTrust credit card activation helpline number.
- Follow the prompts on-call to activate your SunTrust SunTrust card. Make sure to have your Credit Card information available if you are prompted to verify the information and confirm your identity as the rightful owner.
- After you have completed the on-call prompts your SunTrust credit cards will be activated. This card can be used to make any purchases.
Activate SunTrust Business Debit Card
A SunTrust Business Debit Card is a great way to make purchases for your company and provide employees access to the same purchasing power. SunTrust’s Business Debit Card gives you the convenience of a debit card with the security of a bank account, making it ideal for business use.
- SunTrust Business Debit Cards are simple to activate when they have been received. To activate your card, go to the nearest SunTrust branch or phone the SunTrust Business Debit Card Activation Department at 844 782 2737.
- Whether you have a SunTrust credit card or a business debit card, activating it is as simple as following the instructions. However, you can contact the Help Center for support with activation or any other issue.
Generally, any of the abovementioned methods will allow you to activate your SunTrust credit cards. If you have any questions or trouble activating your SunTrust credit card, please contact SunTrust customer service using the information below.
SunTrust customer service
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to SunTrust Bank’s homepage (https://www.suntrust.com/).
- After you have landed on SunTrust Bank’s homepage, scroll down to find the Support section.
- After you have located the Support section, click on the Help Center to be taken to the next page.
- You will find various options for reliable support for any questions or concerns regarding SunTrust services.
So, now that you know how to activate your SunTrust credit card on the suntrust.com/activatemycardpage, you can easily activate your card by following the given steps.
It’s locked in my SunTrust Account. What do I do?
If you've lost your SunTrust Password or User ID you can reset or recover your account by going to the page for account recovery:
To Recover User ID: https://dias.bank.truist.com/selfserv/forgotuserid/acctype.
To Reset Password: https://dias.bank.truist.com/selfserv/forgotpwd/verify
How can I seek help with regards to online or mobile banking?
If you require help with your banking online or via mobile contact SunTrust assistance via 1-888-228-6654.