If you have a PS4 or PS5, you can use the pairing code via https://www.spotify.com/pair to pair your device with Spotify and then stream Spotify on your PlayStation.
This tutorial will show you how to connect Spotify to your home’s electronic devices, including your Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
The PS4 game console becomes a Spotify music controller when paired with the Spotify app. By using the Spotify pair feature at www.spotify.com/pair, you can link your PS4 game console and Spotify music app and control the Spotify music from the console, saving you the trouble of going to the official Spotify website to streaming your preferred music while playing PS4 or PS5 video game on your Smart TV.
What exactly is Spotify.com pair?
https://spotify.com pair allows you to connect the Spotify music app and smart gaming consoles and devices like PS4 and PS5 to control and play music using the Spotify application from a different place. To play on television, you will need to provide your Spotify.com activate code to connect your Spotify to your television.
In this article, we’ll look at ways to pair Spotify with a TV using Spotify.com activate the pair at http://www.spotify.com/pairTV spotify.com/pair TV-code.
How to Pair Spotify to Smart TV.
Follow the steps below to join Spotify on your TV. You must save the Spotify.com pair activation code that you downloaded from Spotify.com. Spotify app on your Smart TV.
- Go to the Smart TV app store, look for the “Spotify” app, and download and install it.
- Go to the section for downloaded apps and present Spotify. Spotify app.
It is easy to open your “Spotify” app on your Smartphone and then select the TV that you wish to join. Most of the time you will have to join the Wi-Fi of your choice network to be able see the list of devices that you can connect to via your Spotify app. To display devices connected to the local Wi-Fi network or ethernet on the gadget menu switch the icon from grey to green.
- Click the settings gear icon. Scroll until “Device” and choose “Connect to a gadget” after you’ve chosen the device. Select ” Log In With PIN.”
- – Open a web browser and go to https://spotify.com/pair. You will be rerouted to “account.spotify.com/en/pair.
- Log in to your Spotify account using Your username as well as your password.
- Simply enter your Spotity.com Pair activation code onto your TV screen, then choose “Pair” to pair your Spotify and TV.
- This is without a doubt the most secure method to connect Spotify to a TV. By doing this, you will be in control of your phone. However, you are able to make use of Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
Note This method works with Samsung Smart Television, Apple Television, Amazon Fire TV as well as Android television. If you own an Android television box you can download Spotify’s Spotify application from the Google play store to begin streaming your favorite Spotify music through your television box.
Spotify.com Pair Activation Code not Working
If you find that the Spotify Pair activation keycode doesn’t work or your Spotify app isn’t working, look at the suggestions below for ways to fix it.
- Check your TV’s internet connection. It’s required to have Wi-Fi.
- If your Spotify app is old Please update it with the most current version.
- Shut off your television remove any power sources, then wait for approximately 5 minutes then restart the TV.
- Disable your WiFi app, then clear your TV cache, and install the Spotify app time.
Start your Spotify application on the PS4 Game console.
The user get two options. You can choose to log in using you Spotify login and username. To find connected gadgets on your phone, simply select it and then log into the account using a PIN code at the https spotify.com/pair. spotify.com/pair website.
- Note down the Spotify activation code for the app on your TV.
- Visit www.spotify.com/pair on your mobile or computer’s web browser.
- Log into the account you have created on your Spotify account, enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen, and then select “Pair” to pair your Spotify and PS4 together.
After you successfully log in to your Spotify account through the PlayStation Play console, once you have successfully logged in to your Spotify narrative on PlayStation Play console After that, your Spotify subscription will then be linked to the PSN instantly.
How to pair Spotify with PS4 via Bluetooth
We do not need Spotify.com Pair activation codes for this. All we require is Bluetooth on your Smartphone and PS4 console. Following the steps below, you’ll be able to connect your PS4 with your smartphone and Spotify together.
- Log into your Spotify account via your computer or phone using the [Desktopapplication.
- – You can turn off “Bluetooth” on your phone or laptop computer system, based on the gadget you’re using.
- – Hit”PS” or “PS” on your PlayStation and then turn to the game console’s “Bluetooth” function.
- Search for “PS4” or “PS5” on your mobile using the Bluetooth feature, then select “Connect” to pair.
- accept to accept the Bluetooth pair code in the PS4 game console once it appears.
After this has been completed after that, launch Spotify. Once you’ve opened the Spotify app, search for the music you’d like to play, and it’ll start sounding out on the PS4 or PS5 game console.
How to pair Spotify with Xbox
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to download the Spotify app on your Xbox console. To do this, go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox, search for “Spotify,” and select the Spotify app. Click “Install” to download and install the app on your Xbox.
- Once the Spotify app is installed, open it from the “My Games & Apps” section on your Xbox dashboard. You can also find it in the “Apps” section.
- After launching the Spotify app, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Spotify account. Use your Spotify username and password to sign in. If you don’t have a Spotify account, you can create one from within the app.
- Once you are logged in, you should see an option to pair Spotify with your Xbox. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- After successfully pairing Spotify with your Xbox, you can use your Xbox controller to control the Spotify app. You can play, pause, skip tracks, adjust volume, and access your playlists and library.
- If you have the Spotify app installed on your smartphone or another device, you can also use Spotify Connect to control the music on your Xbox. Simply open the Spotify app on your phone, tap on the “Devices Available” icon, and select your Xbox from the list.
- Once Spotify is paired with your Xbox, you can listen to your favorite music while gaming or using other apps on your console. The music will continue playing in the background while you play games or navigate through the Xbox interface.