News 12 keeps up-to-date with local news and weather information. In addition to news about traffic and weather, to be up-to-date on the latest problems that surround your neighborhood, News 12 is an essential channel for those living in The Bronx, Long Island, Brooklyn, Connecticut, New Jersey, Westchester, and Hudson Valley. You just need to do is enter the news12.com/activate code found at the official activation news portal.
Do you want to be informed of local news? Do you need to get alerts via push about the news that is important to you? You don’t have to wait! This News 12 ultimate activation guide should be of use..
Use news12.com/activate code for streaming news 12 on Roku
Roku is great largest and most used streamer in the United States. It supports News 12, thus allowing Roku users to get access to the most current local news on the large screen. Let’s look at the steps for activation below and then start streaming news.
- Connect your compatible Roku device.
- You can access your home page by pressing the “Home” symbol on the remote.
- Go towards “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels.”
- This is where you can utilize your virtual keyboard input “News 12”.
- The results of the search should show the app on your screen.
- If it shows up it is time to choose the application.
- Then, click then the “Add Channel” button to finish adding the app to your device.
- Select”Go to Channel” or click the “Go To Channel” option to go back to the main display of the Roku device.
- Find the app at the lower right corner of the screen, and select it to launch.
- You should be provided with a news12.com/activate code in addition to your activation URL.
- Save the code and then open an alternative device – most likely, your laptop or computer.
- Start your usual browser and enter the activation URL to activate the service: news12.com/activate.
- This section will ask you to choose an area that includes Westchester, The Bronx, Long Island or Hudson Valley, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Brooklyn.
- After you select a region, you’ll be able to move on to other regions.
- In this case, you’ll be asked to choose the cable TV provider you want to use.
- Fill in the sign-in information and then enter your news12.com/activate code.
- Check that you’ve entered the activation code, then press”Submit and click.
- That’s it! You’re done! The Roku gadget will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
News12.com to activate on Apple TV
If you have one of the Apple TV, this would be beneficial to go through the steps listed below. Take a review of the steps below and then complete the activation procedure correctly using the news12.com/activate code.
- Connect your device to the internet and then navigate through the “Apple Store.”
- Write “News 12″ and then click”Get” to download the app “Get” option to install the application.
- Launch the app and create a special news12.com/activate code.
- Save the code, then proceed to the link to activate.
- Choose a location that you’d like to hear information about.
- If asked, select the TV provider you are using and fill in the sign-in information.
- You will need to input your Activation Code and click the “Submit” button.
- Your Apple TV device is ready to go.
News12.com/activate code to activate the News 12 for Fire TV
- Start by opening the home screen to connect to the Amazon App Store.
- Find the virtual keyboard, and type “News 12”.
- Select”Get” or click the “Get” icon. This will install the app.
- You must start the app. It will retrieve the news12.com/activate code.
- Note the code and go to news12.com/activate.
- Follow the screen instructions to choose a region from the available options: The Bronx, Westchester, New Jersey, Long Island, Hudson Valley, Connecticut, and Brooklyn.
- If you are asked to choose your TV provider, select one and then enter your sign-in credentials.
- Input your Activation Code and then press the “Submit” Click.
- This is how you can activate News 12 on your streaming device. You are now able to stream local news and other information with ease.