Netspend is the leading supplier of debit cards prepaid for commercial and private use. With Netspend’s Prepaid Debit Cards, you can buy items in shops, over the phone, and online.
Activate NetSpend Card Online:
You will get your NetSpend Visa card in the mail within seven to 10 working days following the date you placed your order. You will receive activation instructions in the mail.
- Visit NetSpend.com/activate and click the icon at the top right-hand page labeled “Activate Card.”
- Once your page is loaded, type in your card’s number and the security code included by your card.
- Click “Continue,” and you’ll be informed that your credit card has been activated.
- How to activate NetSpend using the phone:
- Call NetSpend support from netspend.com/activate.
- The customer service representative should know your card’s number, security code, and the details that can prove your identity.
- Once the representative activates your credit card, it’s open to you for utilization.
How do I request NetSpend Visa Card Online:
- Go to www.netspend.com and click “Sign Sign Up Now.”
When the online application is loaded, you must enter your details in each field after the application loads.
- Select the card you want to use. Cards. Before clicking “Get My Card,” click on “Review the Fees associated with the Prepaid Card you have.”
How do I activate my Netspend Card without SSN?
Netspend provides debit cards for prepaid use from Visa as well as Mastercard. Netspend does not require credit verification, and you don’t need to maintain the minimum balance on the card. To activate the Netspend credit card, you’ll need a Social Security number (SSN). It is only possible to activate a Netspend card with a Social Security number (SSN) when you have another valid identification number, like an Alien Register Number. The Netspend Customer Service representatives are unable to clarify, either via telephone or email, the possibility of whether it’s feasible to get activation for a prepaid Netspend card without presenting the Social Security number or legal identification number.
“Why is it that Netspend requires your SNN?” you may think. By Netspend’s terms and conditions, you need to present an official identification number to be able to activate your card to verify your identity. Identity verification is required under federal laws against terrorism and insurance regulations, and this aids Netspend to secure your account from fraudulent use. You’ll also be asked to provide your driver’s license number and other personal details. The full use of the card is restricted when your identity has been only partially confirmed.
Activating your Netspend credit card, comply with these steps:
Step 1. Visit Netspend.com and click “Activate Card” in the upper right-hand corner of the home page.
Step 2. Enter the number that appears on the front of the card and the security code of three digits located on the reverse of your card.
Complete the necessary identifying information to create an account which includes a government-issued identification card. After setting up your account, your credit card is activated, and you are ready for use.