Mint Mobile, a well-respected telecommunications company, is known for selling mobile phones and acting as an MVNO on T-Mobile’s cellular network in the United States. Numerous awards have been presented to Mint Mobile, including “Most Disruptive MVNO” for 2017 and 2018, WhistleOut “Best Cell Phone Deals” and Future’s 2019 “Best Value Carrier” Tech Awards.
If you recently bought a Plan from Mint Mobile, before you can use it, you will need to activate it on the mintmobile.com/activate page. To know how to activate your Mint Mobile SIM Card on the mintmobile.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Activate Mint Mobile SIM Card on mintmobile.com/activate Page
Register Your New Account, and Get a New Phone Number.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of Mint Mobile using the URL – https://www.mintmobile.com/.
- After you have landed on Mint Mobile’s homepage, click the How It Works option in the top menu bar. This will take you to the next page.
- Scroll down on the next page to find the section. Select LEARN. This will take to the next screen.
- Next, expand the Topic that reads “How can I activate my Mint Mobile Service” in the Frequently Asked questions section. Or, choose the “Activating your Device Via a New Number” option from the Frequently Helpful videos.
- You can use any of these options to activate your Mint Mobile. However, if they are not available on your browser, you can still go directly to the activation page using the steps below.
NOTE : You can also click the activate option in the top-right corner. You will be taken to the activation page in the same way as the previous steps.
- Open a web browser and go to Mint Mobile’s activation page using the URL .com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page you will need the 11-digit ACT code found on the back your SIM card to be entered in the field provided.
Note: If you have received an eSIM you will find the ACT code within your registered email address.
- After entering the code, click on the Start/Resume your Activation to proceed to the next screen.
- To activate the system, follow the prompts on the screen.
- After you have completed the activation, your Mint Mobile SIM Card will be available for you to make calls, send text messages, and use the internet.
While following the above-mentioned steps will help you to activate your Mint Mobile SIM card easily on the mintmobile.com/activate page, however, if you need further assistance regarding the activation process or anything else, you can contact the Mint Mobile customer support by following these steps:
- Go to the homepage of Mint Mobile on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.mintmobile.com/.
- After you have landed on Mint Mobile’s homepage, click the Help button in the upper-right corner. Select the FAQ To go to the next page.
- You can browse the questions on the next page to find the answer to your question.
- Alternativly, you can call Mint Mobile customer service 800 683 792 to get faster assistance.
- You can also click the FAQ button to get assistance via chat messaging.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Mint Mobile on the mintmobile.com/activate page.