The company was established in 1975 with the help of Bill Gates and Paul Allen, Microsoft Corporation is an internationally renowned American multinational technology firm that produces personal electronic devices, computers computer software, as well as other related services and products.
A Microsoft account is an account with a single login Microsoft accounts that allow users to use a variety of Microsoft services like Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox Live, and Windows. It’s a username and password combination that allows you to sign in to different Microsoft applications and platforms.
Accessing these products will require you to authenticate your identity, further asking you to sign in and link your Microsoft account at https://www.microsoft.com/link.
Microsoft takes security very seriously It is why it employs the MFA (multifactor authentication). This adds a level of security (protection) to the login process. Sometimes, your Microsoft account or app does not allow MFA. If that’s the situation, you’ll need to enter a code generated by your device/app by visiting microsoft.com/link for access to your account.
How to link Your Microsoft Account through microsoft.com/link
Connecting to your Microsoft account usually is the procedure of connecting a Microsoft account (such as an Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, or Live.com email address) to other Microsoft services, including Xbox Live, Skype, OneDrive along with Windows 10.
When you link your account to Microsoft with Microsoft, you’ll be able to make use of only one sign-in with a password to sign in to various Microsoft services. You can also easily manage your preferences and settings for your account.
To link your Microsoft account, visit the Link Microsoft account page at www.microsoft.com/link and enter the code displayed on your app or device. Once you have entered the code, sign in using the email you used and your password to your current Microsoft account to confirm your identity. After your account has been connected, you will be able to access additional Microsoft products and services.
Steps to Link Microsoft Account to Your Xbox Console
Microsoft’s Xbox offers over 100 top-quality games that you can enjoy with your friends. You must sign into the Xbox account on your favorite platform in order to enjoy your favorite games.
If you’re looking to play Rocket League on Xbox One Here’s how to sign in and play the vehicular soccer video game.
- Connect the Xbox Gaming console.
- You can access your game’s home screen.
- Select the option that reads Log in using Microsoft Account.
- You’ll now be able to see a unique eight-digit number as well as the URL: microsoft.com/link.
- You’ll also see instructions on your screen that will allow you to follow the sign-in link and play the game.
- Connect to another gadget (phone or computer) and click on the link.
- Input your microsoft.com URL code that is displayed on your app or device.
- Once you have entered the code, press on the After entering the code, click on the Next button.
- Now, sign in using your Microsoft account credentials.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to log in to Your Microsoft account.
When you have your Xbox console is connected to your Microsoft account, you will be able to use your Xbox Live profile accomplishments, as well as additional Xbox Live options on the console. You’ll also be able to utilize the account associated with your Microsoft account to sign into other Microsoft services that are available on your Xbox like OneDrive or Skype.