Macy’s is a department-store chain with more than 512 locations. Macy’s is well-known for its wide selection of clothing for men, women, and kids, including plus sizes and accessories such as handbags, watches, jewelry, shoes, home decor, and bed & bath. The company offers Macy’s Credit Card to make shopping easier and more rewarding.
Macy’s credit card is a basic store loyalty card that rewards frequent shoppers with store credit that can be used to make future purchases at their stores. Customers can enjoy special discounts and promotions with the card. This not only gives them an incentive to shop but also saves money. You will need to activate your Macy’s Card on the macys.com/activate webpage if you’ve recently received one. Follow the instructions below to activate your Macy’s Credit Card via the macys.com/activate webpage.
Activating Macy’s Card at macys.com/activate
NOTE Before following the instructions below, ensure that your Macy’s Credit Card is with you. This is essential as you will need to enter your card information during activation.
- First, open a web browser from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Next, navigate Macy’s credit card activation page using the URL macys.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page, you will be asked to enter information such as your Card Number, Name as It Appears on Your Cards, Security Code, and the Last 4 Digits from the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Enter the information you need in the fields. Next, click the checkbox next to the option that says Add This Card to My Wallet to add Star Passes for quick access to online and in-store checkouts.
Note: Clicking the checkbox next to this option will allow you to instantly checkout online or in-store.
- After completing all the required information, click on the Verify button. This will take you to the next screen.
- The next screen will prompt you to simply follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Macy’s credit cards.
These are the steps to activate your Macy’s Credit Card on the macys.com/activate webpage. If you have any problems activating your card, Macy’s Customer Support can help you.
Activate a Macy’s Credit Card via the Phone
To activate Macy’s credit card, call 1-888-257-66757 (or the number on the activation sticker). To activate your Macy’s card, follow the prompts on the phone.
Activate via Mobile App
Install the Department Stores National Bank App on your smartphone to activate Macy’s credit card. Next, enter your credentials and click the activation button. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete activation. You might be asked to enter your card and personal details.
These are the steps to activate your Macy credit cards. If you have any problems activating your Macy credit card, please contact Macy’s customer service at 80257 6757. They are open Monday through Sunday, 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM ET. TDD/TTY 711 for the Hearing Impaired
Macy’s Customer Support Service.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Macy’s using the URL – https://www.macys.com/.
- Once you have reached Macy’s homepage, scroll to the bottom to find and select Customer Service.
- You will find the Customer Services option. Click or tap the Contact Us button. This will take you to the next screen.
- You will see a variety of assistance options for your specific query or concern on the next screen.
- To find support for your Macy’s Credit Card specifically, click on the See all option Macy’s Credit Card. This will take you to the next screen. Here you can access different support options for your Macy’s Card.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to activate your Macy’s Credit Card quickly. You can also contact Macy’s customer service for assistance.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage my Macy’s Credit Card billing and payments online?
Sign in to your account to manage your Macy’s, Credit Card. Log in to Your Account > Macy’s credit card to access the various options for managing your card.
How do I apply online for a Macy’s Credit Card?
– Click the ” Apply For Macy’s Credit Card” button.
Enter the information required in the field below and then click Continue. Before submitting your application, please review the Terms and Conditions.
– Your eligibility will be confirmed upon receipt of your application.
– Once your application is approved, you will be able to proceed with the process of getting your card.
How do I report my Macy’s lost card online?
Macy’s Card Reporting Portal.
Sign in to your account by selecting the MyAccount option.
After logging in, navigate to the Macy’s credit card section. Click the Credit Summary hyperlink.
– Next, click on the ” I want…” dropdown box at the top right of the page. Next, select Report a Stolen or Lost Card.
Follow the prompts on screen and submit your report at the next screen.
– Your card will become blocked and a new card sent within 7-10 days.