Macy’s is a department-store chain with more than 512 locations. Macy’s is well-known for its wide selection of clothing for men, women, and kids, including plus sizes, as well as accessories such handbags, watches, jewelry, shoes, home decor, and bed & bath. Macy’s Credit Card is offered by the company to make shopping easier and more rewarding.
Macy’s credit card is a basic store loyalty card that rewards frequent shoppers with store credit that can be used to make future purchases at their stores. Customers can enjoy special discounts and promotions with the card. This not only gives them an incentive to shop but also saves money. You will need to activate your Macy’s Card on the macys.com/activate webpage if you’ve recently received one. Follow the instructions below to activate your Macy’s Credit Card via the macys.com/activate webpage.
Activating Macy’s Card at macys.com/activate
NOTE Before following the instructions below, ensure that your Macy’s Credit Card is with you. This is essential as you will need to enter your card information during activation.
- First, open a web browser from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Next, navigate to Macy’s credit card activation page by using the URL macys.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page you will be asked to enter information such as your Card Number, Name as It Appears on Your Cards, Security Code and the Last 4 Digits from the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Enter the information you need in the fields. Next, click the checkbox next the option that says Add This Card to My Wallet to add Star Passes for quick access to online and in-store checkouts.
Note: Clicking the checkbox next this option will allow you to instantly checkout online or in-store.
- After you have completed all the information required, click on the Verify button. This will take you to the next screen.
- The next screen will prompt you to simply follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Macy’s credit cards.
These are the steps to activate your Macy’s Credit Card on the macys.com/activate webpage. If you have any problems activating your card, Macy’s Customer Support can help you.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Macy’s using the URL – https://www.macys.com/
- Once you have reached the Macy’s homepage, scroll to the bottom to find and select Customer Service.
- You will find the Customer Services option. Click or tap the Contact Us button. This will take you to the next screen.
- You will see a variety of assistance options for your specific query or concern on the next screen.
- To find support for your Macy’s Credit Card specifically, click on the See all option Macy’s Credit Card . This will take you to the next screen. Here you can access different support options for your Macy’s Card.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to activate your Macy’s Credit Card quickly. You can also contact Macy’s customer service for assistance.