Game Show Network is also known as GSN and is a basic cable channel that Sony Pictures Television owns and manages. This channel focuses primarily on game shows. It also reruns acquired game shows and revives old game shows.
More than 70 million households can access the channel via satellite and cable services. You can also access the Game Show Network network via streaming and internet TV services such as Plex, fuboTV and Pluto TV.
The process for accessing Game Show Network via supported streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV and Android TV is simple. First, install the Game Show Network app and activate it at activate.gameshownetwork.com.
Activate Game Show Network at activate.gameshownetwork.com
The Game Show Network application is supported via Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
If you’re using one device listed above and would like to experience the GSN features on them, here are the steps to aid you in activating the Game Show Network app on your streaming device.
Active gameshownetwork.com on Roku
You can stream Game Show Network content on your Roku device by following these steps
- On your Roku Home screen click the streaming channels option.
- Then, click the option to search. Select the option, and type in Game Show Network in the search box.
- Select the application from the search results, then press the Add Channel button to start the installation.
- After installation, tap after installation, click the “Go to Channel” option to start your Game Show Network application for Roku.
- The TV’s screen should display a unique code.
- Access activate.gameshownetwork.com on your second device.
- Input the activation code in the field provided and choose the provider of cable TV..
- Log in using your credentials from your TV provider to start viewing Game Show Network on Roku
How to Access Game Show Network on Apple TV?
To view Game Show Network programming on your Apple TV, make sure that your Apple TV has the latest OS updates on it and you’re good to go through the activation procedure.
- For your Apple TV Open the App Store from the main menu.
- Enter Game Show Network in the search bar and then select the application from the results.
- Click Download in order to download the application to your Apple TV.
- After installation Once installed, press “Open” to open the app.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on your TV to obtain the activation number.
- Launch a browser on your phone/pc and access activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- The next page will appear, type the activation code into the field provided and choose your Cable TV provider from the available options or from the Other Providers section.
- After that, click on next, click on the SIGNATURE button and sign in with your service provider credentials for your account.
After activation is successful, go back to the Apple TV screen and view what you want to watch Game Show Network app programming.
Game Show Network Activation for Amazon Fire TV
Here are the steps to activate Game Show Network if you have a Fire TV device with a subscription to the channel via a participating TV provider.
- Choose the Locate option on the Fire TV’s home screen.
- Use the virtual keypad to enter Game Show Network.
- Next, choose the app you want to install from the search results.
- To launch the app, click on the Open button.
- An activation code will appear on the Fire TV screen.
- Once you have the code, go to the GSN activation page – activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- Enter the code on your TV and select your cable provider. Click the SIGN INS button.
- Sign in with your credentials from the TV provider.
Android TV: Activate Game Show Network
Install the GSN app to stream the most recent episodes of Game Show Network on your Android TV. You can’t just install the app.
You will need to activate the Game Show Network app using an authentication code at activate.gameshownetwork.com. How do you activate the Game Show Network app? Follow these instructions.
- Go to Apps > Store on your Android TV.
- Search for the Game Show Network App in the Play Store.
- Choose the app you want from the search results, and then tap the Install button.
- After installation is complete, launch the app using the Open button.
- A unique code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Now that you have the activation code, visit activate.gameshownetwork.com on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code to select your Cable Provider.
- Next, click on the SIGN in button. Log in using your account credentials from the service provider.
- After logging in, follow any prompts on the screen to complete the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I don’t know the username of my TV provider and password?
If you’re not sure of the details provided by your Cable TV Provider, you can call the customer service of the provider to obtain them.
How come I can’t see my Service Provider’s name on the activated page?
Game Show Network has partnered with nearly all service providers. Check out the list of service providers once more. If you’re still not able to find the service you require, come back later, as GSN continues to add more service providers on the platform.
How do I find an update on the Game Show Network schedule?
You can find the complete schedule of Game Show Network by visiting this page https://www.gameshownetwork.com/schedule.
I’m not able to access the application. What can I do?
– Make sure that your streaming device is up to date with the latest version of the software.
Clear the cache from your Game Show Network application.
– Restart your streaming device.
Check your internet connection.
If the issue continues to persist try uninstalling and installing the application.