Activate Bravotv at bravotv.com/link on Roku, Apple TV and Android tv by simple step by steps process. Check to know more about bravotv activation.
Bravo is a popular television network that is owned by NBCUniversal Television and Streaming divisions of NBCUniversal. Comcast is a subsidiary.
To know how to activate Bravo TV at the bravotv.com/activatenow page, go through the information provided below.
Activate Bravo TV at bravotv.com/link Page
Here are steps by steps process to activate bravo tv on different streaming devices.
Activating Bravo TV For Android TV at bravotv.com/link
- First, turn on your Android TV to launch the Google Play Store.
- After you have logged into the Google Play Store, you can use the search bar to search for the Bravo Television
- After you have found the Bravo Televisio napp, download it and install it to your device. To activate the code, you’ll need to open Bravo TV on your TV after installing the app.
- Code will appear on the Bravo Television app. You’ll need to take down this code.
- No was you have the activation code, open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to the bravotv.com/activatenow page.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the code in the provided fields and press the Continue/Submit/Activate
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate Bravo TV for Android TV.
Activating Bravo TV for Apple TV at bravotv.com/link
- Turn on your Apple TV to access the App Shop.
- After you have landed on the app store you will need the search option to find Bravo TV. Click on the Search button and type Bravo TV via the virtual keypad. The search result will be displayed on your screen.
- To install the Bravo Television app on your device, select it from the search results.
- To activate the activation code, you’ll need to launch the app on your TV after it has been installed.
- Go to the bravotv.com/activatenow page. The activation page will appear.
- Enter code and then press the Continue/Submit/Activate
- You will then need to follow the prompts on the screen to activate Bravo TV app for Apple TV.
Activating Bravo TV for Roku Device at bravotv.com/link
- Go to the Roku Channel Shop and search for Bravo TV App using the Search bar.
- After you have found Bravo TV App from the search results, you need to choose it. This will take to the preview page.
- Add Channel button.
- After installing the app, navigate to the home screen using the button from your Roku remote.
- Launch the Bravo TV App from the home screen and follow any prompts to receive your code.
- now open bravotv.com/activate on your mobile device or computer.
- put code and press the Continue/Submit/Activate
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish activating.
Activating Bravo TV with Amazon Fire TV at bravotv.com/link
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV, and then go to the home screen. select the Apps option in the top menu. This will take to you to the Apps screen
- Once you’re on the Apps screen, search for Bravo TV using the Search. Simply enter Bravo TV into the search field, and then select the Search icon. This will bring up the search results.
- You will be able to download the Bravo TV App from the search results.
- You will need to open the app after it has been installed on your Fire TV.
NOTICE: Sign in to the app if you are asked to to to get the activation code.
- Now as you have the activation code, go to the bravotv.com/activatenow page on a web browser of your computer or mobile device.
- Once you are on the activation page, enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Continue/Submit/Activate
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish activation.
These are the steps to follow in order to activate Bravo TV at bravotv.com/activate for streaming devices like Android TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Bravo TV on Android and iOS
You can activate Bravo using an Android or iOS phone by downloading the app and installing it. Copy the code after the installation.
You can stream your favorite shows even if you don’t see the activation code. But if you see a code, go to bravotv.com/activatenow to complete the activation.
Is your Bravo activation code not working? Here are some things you can do
You can try these options if the Bravo activation code does not work:
- Verify that the code is not expired.
- Reinstall the app and uninstall it from your device. To receive a new activation code, open the app.
- Verify that you have entered the correct code.
- When activating the service, ensure that you are located in the USA
- If the above fails, contact Bravo support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q) What is Bravotv.com?
A) Bravotv.com is the website for Watch What Happens Live, hosted by Andy Cohen. The site streams live as well as hosts episodes of WWHL and other shows from Bravo TV such as Top Chef and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Q) I want to watch Bravotv.com on my television, how do I do that?
A) There are many ways to stream Bravotv.com to your TV, the simplest way is by using devices like Roku or Apple TV. You can find links for all of these services at the bottom of every BravoTV page.
Q) Why does Bravotv.com not work on my computer?
A) Most likely your browser is outdated and needs to be updated by the manufacturer. Here is a list of browsers we support: http://www.bravotv.com/faq#streams . If it still doesn’t work please contact us at email@example.com
Q) What do I need to stream Bravotv.com?
A) You will need Flash installed on your computer (do you have it?) and at least a 1 Mbps internet connection for streaming video (this is the speed required by any online video service). Since this is live streaming, buffering may be an issue and we recommend that you have a 3Mbps download speed. This is available through most cable and DSL services.
Q) I don’t want to stream Bravotv.com, do I need web access?
A) No! If you disable your web browser (Internet Explorer / Safari / Firefox / etc..) or untick the option to load the Bravotv.com player in a certain app, you will no longer be able to watch live episodes of BravoTV shows
Q) I do not have web access at all! Do I need to go to an internet cafe?
A) No! On your mobile phone or tablet, you can download one of dozens of mobile apps that offer streaming of BravoTV shows. Here is a link to our app page: http://www.bravotv.com/mobile
Q) Who can I contact for help with Bravotv.com?
A) Please email any problems or questions you have about using the website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q) I still want to watch live episodes of BravoTV shows, can you help me?
A) Yes! You can activate the player on your computer (or smart tv, etc. ) by following this link: http://activate.bravotv.com/ . It will prompt you to enter an email address and a password that you should have received in an email from us. Once you’ve activated the player, you will be able to watch episode and live content for free!
What is “Watch Bravo?”
Bravotv.com’s original video content includes the Watch What Happens Live show with hosts Andy Cohen and Lisa Vanderpump; The Real Housewives and Top Chef previews and recaps; and exclusive first looks at Bravo programs.
What is the “Bravo Shows” section?
The Bravotv.com site includes a section called “Shows” which gives you an up-to-date list of all the shows currently on air. Within this page are subcategories which include current and past reality shows, current and past docu-series, upcoming shows and specials, news shows, and finally Bravo’s original movies.
What is the “Bravo Extras” section?
Within this page you can find video content such as extended episodes of The Real Housewives of New York City , Watch What Happens: Live , and Top Chef . The site also includes exclusive video clips, behind-the-scenes photos and videos, cast bios and episode guides for all Bravo shows.
What is the “Food” section?
The food section of bravotv.com contains recipes from Bravolebrities such as Andy Cohen, Padma Lakshmi, and Ana Quincoces. Also included are recipes from Top Chef All Stars winner Richard Blais as well as Jacqueline Lombard and Andi Van Willigan of Newlyweds: The First Year .
What is the “Interactive” section?
Within this page you can find such features as Bravo Forums , a community-based site that allows registered users to post topics, comments, photos and videos; Quizzes & Polls ; Polldaddy polls; Top Chef Recipes , which is an interactive list of fan-submitted recipes inspired by the show; and Housewives Fashion , where you can look through each housewife’s style.
What is the “Videos” section?
This page contains all the video content that is available on BravoTV.com including videos from current and past television shows, as well as a special section to view extended episodes of Watch What Happens: Live .
What is the “About” or “FAQs” section?
What is “Bravo Help?”
Within this section you can access the Webmaster’s FAQs where common technical issues are addressed including how to embed video on a website, how to place a video in a post, or embedding blog posts from BravoTV.com.
What is the “Promotions” section?
Here you can find information about current contests and sweepstakes, including rules and entry forms. You can also sign up for Bravotv.com newsletters featuring show highlights and spoilers, online video content, and Bravo exclusives.
What is the “Bravo Store?”
The Bravo store sells official Bravo merchandise such as DVDs of past seasons (currently only for Top Chef ), mugs, apparel, jewelry and accessories. You can also purchase event tickets to live Bravo events such as The Real Housewives Live Tour , Top Chef Live , or Watch What Happens: Live .
Bravotv.com is available in over 40 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and many more. The site’s platform is compatible with all major browsers (Firefox 3+, Safari 5+, Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome 4+ etc.).
You can view Bravotv.com’s Site Map for a list of all the pages on the site to find what you’re looking for more quickly.