Activate Serve card at www.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate online with simple serve card activation steps. Check Serve card activation steps now.
Jackson Hewitt and American Express Serve have teamed up to offer hardworking clients smart options for receiving and managing their tax refunds. An American Express Server Prepaid card is the best option if you are in urgent need of your tax refund money.
Jackson Hewitt has teamed up to make sure you get your refund quicker. So what are you waiting for, Jackson Hewitt will help you get your refund faster. If you can’t keep calm about getting your tax refund as soon as possible, go to www.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate to complete the procedure.
Here is what David Prokupek (CEO of Jackson Hewitt) has to say: “We are innovating tax refund, which, for millions of hard-working Americans, is the largest check of the year. American Express Serve makes it possible to get tax refunds to clients quicker and with less fees.
We also offer smart ways for our clients to make their refund work harder, especially for those who don’t live in the traditional banking system.
Why Choose to Serve?
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service partnered with American Express Serve in 2016 to assist its clients in receiving and managing their tax refunds. Serve is a full-service, reloadable, prepaid account that provides faster access to your refund and money-management tools.
You can increase your federal tax refund by adding it to a Serve account up to 2 days quicker than an electronic deposit from IRS1.
These are some of the benefits you get from choosing an American Express Service Account.
- You can get your IRS refund two days quicker than a standard direct deposit.
- Online bill payment is available for free
- There is no minimum balance
- No hidden fees.
- Get free ATM withdrawals at more than 30,000 MoneyPass ATMs across the country.
- Transfer money between Serve accounts.
- Protection against fraud.
- You can get your direct deposit early and free of charge
- You can get your tax refund in cash at more than 4,500 Walmart stores with Serve Cash Pickup
You will also be able to receive exclusive AMEX deals on everyday items such as groceries, gas and dining out.
You shouldn’t take chances when it comes to your taxes. Register for an account at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service and log in to view your status.
Visit the official Jackson Hewitt website to create an account. Complete the sign-up by entering the required details. The next step is to log in. It is easy to keep track of your tax return status.
Activate Serve Card at www.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate
Before you can use your Serve card, it must be activated. Before activation can begin, there are a few things you need to remember.
Things To Remember
- Keep your American Express Serve card handy.
- You will need the 4-digit card ID and 15-digit card number.
The Serve card activation process should be carried out online at serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate. Follow the steps to complete the task quickly and easily.
- To activate your card, visit the serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate.
- When the prompt appears to enter your card details, do so carefully and without error.
- It is possible that you will be asked to provide your personal information.
- Read the instructions on screen.
- You will be directed to activate the American Express Serve Card after you have completed each step.
- You can use your card by clicking on the button ” ACTIVATE“.
Guide to Online Account Registration at Serve
Do you want to open an account online? That’s great! You can manage your Serve account by doing this. You will also have full access to all the features and benefits of Serve. Here are some details to consider before you create an online account.
- An email address must be valid.
- At least 18 years of age is required. You must be at least 18 years old if you live in Nebraska or Alabama.
- Your SSN number is required. This information will be required by the service to verify your identity.
To register online for an account, follow the steps below.
- Once you have verified that you meet the eligibility requirements, you can create an account online.
- You can access the homepage or by clicking here.
- You will need to click the “Don’t have an account?” button. Click on the “Create an account today!” button in the upper right corner.
- Now, you will need to go through the requirements information and then click the ” Next” button.
- Scroll through the Preview of your Account and click the ” Next ” button.
- Now you are ready to create an account. Follow the instructions on the screen and enter your details.
- Username: Use this username to log in to your account
- Email: You will be sent an email to confirm your account
- Confirm Email
- Confirm Password
- Click the ” Next” button.
- You will need to fill out some personal information on the next page.
- Now, make sure to enter all details.
That’s all! It takes only minutes to register your online account.