Activate ENT card at ent.com/activate online or activate your ent card via phone. Online activation of ent card is much easier so follow steps to activate ent card online
ENT Credit Union, also known as ENT, provides credit lending services to Ent Air Force Base. The company has grown to provide services for communities throughout the Front Range since its inception. ENT currently serves over 400,000 members through more than 40 service centres.
ENT offers a range of services including banking, checking, credit and debit cards as well as loans. First, activate the ENT card you received recently on ent.com/activate. These instructions will show you how to activate an ENT card from the ent.com/activate site.
Guide To Activate ENT On the ent.com/activate
It is easy to activate your ENT Card via different platforms like URL, Telephone number (offered in your card mailer), online banking (under Services > card Controls), and Contacting an ENT Member Support Executive. These are the steps to follow.
Activate ENT Card at ent.com/activate
- Open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The URL ent.com/activate will take you to the ENT activation webpage.
- You will be directed to the activation page. Here you can sign in to the ENT account. Click the LOG IN button. After that, verify your new ENT card information and activate it.
- After your ENT card is activated, it will be available for purchase and payment.
These are the steps to activate your card at ENT.com/activate. Contact the call centre or go online to activate the card.
Signing up to Online Banking
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the Online Banking login page using the URL – https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login.
- Once you reach the login page of ENT Online banking, enter your Username and click/tap on CONTINUE. You will then be taken to the next screen.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your password. Click or tap on the CONTINUE and you will be logged in.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, you can click or tap the ” Password Forgot?” button and follow the prompts to reset it.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you’ll need to follow the prompts on screen to activate your Ent card.
Contacting Call Center
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the homepage of ENT using the URL – https://www.ent.com/.
- After landing on the homepage, scroll to the bottom and click on the . You will then be taken to another page.
- The next page will ask you to enter the ” Activate” keyword in the Search Ent.com field. This will show you auto-suggestions, such as activate a card or activate a debit card. The next page will open and you can choose from any one.
- You will then need to click on How to activate my debit cards? and then click the Contact call center
- Then, follow the prompts on-call to activate your ENT Card.