ENT Credit Union, also known as ENT, provides credit lending services to Ent Air Force Base. The company has grown to provide services for communities throughout the Front Range since its inception. ENT currently serves over 400,000 members through more than 40 service centers.
ENT offers a range of services including banking, checking, credit and debit cards, and loans. First, activate the ENT card you received recently on ent.com/activate. These instructions will show you how to activate an ENT card from the ent.com/activate site.
Activate ENT On the ent.com/activate
It is easy to activate your ENT Card via different platforms like URL, Telephone number (offered in your card mailer), online banking (under Services > card Controls), and Contacting an ENT Member Support Executive. These are the steps to follow.
- Open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The URL ent.com/activate will take you to the ENT activation webpage.
- You will be directed to the activation page. Here you can sign in to the ENT account. Click the LOG IN button. After that, verify your new ENT card information and activate it.
- After your ENT card is activated, it will be available for purchase and payment.
These are the steps to activate your card at ENT.com/activate. Contact the call centre or go online to activate the card.
Signing up to Online Banking
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the Online Banking login page using the URL – https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login.
- Once you reach the login page of ENT Online banking, enter your Username and click/tap on CONTINUE. You will then be taken to the next screen.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your password. Click or tap on CONTINUE and you will be logged in.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, you can click the ” Password Forgot?” button and follow the prompts to reset it.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you’ll need to follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Ent card.
Contacting Call Center
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the homepage of ENT using the URL – https://www.ent.com/.
- After landing on the homepage, scroll to the bottom and click on the. You will then be taken to another page.
- The next page will ask you to enter the ” Activate” keyword in the Search Ent.com field. This will show you auto-suggestions, such as activating a card or debit card. The next page will open and you can choose from anyone.
- You will then need to click on How to activate my debit cards? and then click the Contact call center
- Then, follow the prompts on-call to activate your ENT Card.