WSMV TV, also known as WSMV, a popular TV station licensed to Nashville, Tennessee by NBC is affiliated with WSMV. Meredith Corporation, a subsidiary of Meredith Local Media in Des Moines, Iowa, owns the station. WSMV offers all the information you need, including weather, traffic, and local events.
You can access the channel on all major streaming platforms including Roku. To access HTMLMV TV on your Roku, first, download the Roku Channel Store application and then activate it from the WSMV.com/activate Page. Follow the below instructions to learn how to activate WSMV TV.
Activate WSMVTV TV on Roku at wsmv.com/activate
- You will first need to power on your Roku device, then connect it to your TV via the wireless internet.
- After you have set up your Roku device to your TV and internet, go to your home screen by pressing on the home icon button on the Roku remote.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Roku home screen to access the Streaming Channels section. Select the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for WSMVTV app on the Roku Channel Store screen. Weather & News: You can also use the search option.
- You will need to type WSMV or News4 WSMV Nashville in the search box. Then, press the search icon. This will show the search results related to the keyword you have entered.
- To get to the preview page, you will need to press Details option from the News4 WSMV Nashville app search result. To install the app on your Roku device, you must press the Add button.
NOTE: To install a Channel Store application, press the Add channel button. For paid applications, press the Purchase button. If you created the PIN earlier in the Roku configuration, you might need to enter it again.
- After you have installed the WMVTV app on your Roku device you will need go back to your home screen and then open the WSMVTV .
- You might be asked to sign in to the app to receive the activation code. Enter your login credentials into the fields that are prompts and then log in to the HTMLMV TV app. You will receive an activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of WSMV TV using the URL – www.wsmv.com/activate.
- Once you arrive at the activation page you will need to enter your email address and password and then press the Log In button. Follow the prompts on screen to activate the device. Once you have completed the activation process, you will be able access WSMVTV TV via your Roku device.
These are the steps you need to take to access the WSMTVchannel from your Roku device. If you do not have a Network account, you will need one before you can access the app on your Roku. Follow the below instructions to learn how to create a new WSMMV TV Network account.
- You can open a web browser from your smartphone, tablet or computer to go to the Network homepage using the URL www.wsmv.com.
- After you have reached the homepage, click or tap the Login icon located near the top-right corner. This will open a drop down menu on your screen.
- You will need to choose the Login from the drop-down menu. This will take you to next screen.
- Click or tap the Register Here option next to the “Don’t have an Account?” option. This will take you to the next screen. Here you will need information like Username, Email and Password. Confirm Password is also required.
- After entering the information required in the fields, click the Register Account button. You can then access the channel from your Roku device using the credentials you created with WSMV.
This is how to sign up for the WSMTV Network and gain access to it from your Roku device.
Also Read – VH1.com/activate