The Archive is a new channel that was added to the Roku Channel Store. This channel is dedicated to fans and admirers of story, craft, and silver screen entertainment. It is well-known for its rare, retro, and 4K restored classic TV shows and movies. TheArchive features almost every movie and shows you could ever want to see, from the most iconic stars of modern times like Jared Leto and Reese Witherspoon to legendary actors like John Wayne and Boris Karloff. The channel is now available on Roku’s Channel Store. You can access The Archive with your Roku Stick and smart TVs.
However, to access the TheArchive channel on your Roku player or TV, you will first need to download and install the channel to your Roku account and then activate it on the thearchive.tv/activate page. To know how to install and activate the TheArchive channel on the thearchive.tv/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate The Archive Channel via thearchive.tv/activate on Roku
- You will first need to turn on the Roku TV or Roku device and connect it to the internet. You should also ensure that you are logged in to your Roku account.
- After you have turned on the Roku device and signed into your Roku account you can go to the main screen. To do this, press the button on your Roku remote (the home icon). This will take you to your Roku home screen.
- When you reach the home screen for your Roku account you will need scroll down to find the Streaming Channels section. You will need to locate the Archive channel in the Roku Section. You can use either the browsing option to find it or the Search Channels option.
NOTE HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML8_ To use the search function, type The Archive into the search box using the virtual keyboard and then press the search icon. Select The Archive app icon from the search results and click the Details option. This will take you to the preview page.
- To install TheArchive, you will need to click the Add Channel button. To complete the installation, you will be asked to enter your PIN.
- After the installation of The Archive app is complete, the channel will be added into your Roku account. You will now need to go back to your screen and locate the ” the Archive channel application.” A newly installed app will appear at the bottom in the channel list. It can be moved using the navigation buttons on your remote.
- After you have located the application, launch “The Archive” channel. When prompted, sign in to your Archive Account. Enter the login credentials into the appropriate fields and confirm. After you have logged in to your The Archive account you will be able to access the desired content.
- Imagine that you are asked for an activation code before or after signing in to the application. In that case, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and go to the activation page of The Archive using the URL – thearchive.tv/activate.
- After you have reached the activation page for The Archive, you will need to enter your activation code or registration code into the box.
Note: Sign in to your ” Archive account to access the activation pages.
- Next, enter your activation code into the field that appears. After it is verified successfully, click the ” Register Code ” button.
- You will see that your Roku device, TV or TV screen has logged you into your ” the Archive” application. From there, you can access any content you desire.
These are the steps you need to take to access “The Archive” on your Roku device.