Activate Sundance TV at sundancetv.com/activate on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV and other streaming devices. Check activation steps for Sundance TV.
Sundance TV, a TV Everywhere channel, requires viewers to subscribe with an allied provider to receive all the benefits of the channel. You can still access some episodes of the Sundance TV on-demand library even if you don’t have a Sundance TV subscription. You can add the channel to your TV and watch Law and Order as well as interviews with celebrities from Sundance Film Festival. To know how to activate Sundance TV at sundancetv.com/activate, go through the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Sundance TV at sundancetv.com/activate Page
NOTICE: To view complete content on the Sundance Channel, you must have a subscription.
For Android TV
- Turn on your Android TV, then go to the Play Store .
- Once you have landed in the Play Store App, type Sundance into the Search bar. Then press the Search button.
- You will be directed to the Sundance TV app from the search results. The preview page will take you to the app.
- Once you have landed on the preview page click the Installation button to begin the installation process.
- Next, go to your Android TV’s home screen and open the Sundance application. Sign in to the app if prompted. After you have logged in, an activation code will appear on your screen. You can locate the activation code in the settings section if you don’t see it.
- Now, using a separate computer or mobile device, you will need to go to the sundancetv.com/activate page on a web browser. The Sundance TV App activation page will open.
- Enter code into the field on the activation page and then press the Submit button. You will be able to watch Sundance TV using your Android TV.
For Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV to start. Next, go to the Apps.
- You can browse the Apps section to locate Sundance TV, or you can use the search option.
- After you have found the app, visit its preview page to download it to your Fire TV.
- To launch the app, press the button after the installation is complete.
- Upon opening the app, the activation code and instructions will appear on your screen.
- Once you have the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, tablet, or any device and type sundancetv.com/activate in the address bar to open it.
- You will need to enter the code displayed on the Sundance TV App activation page and then press the Submit button.
- Congratulations! Congratulations!
To Apple TV
- Select the App Store app from the Apple TV’s home screen.
- You can browse the App Store to locate the Sundance TV App or use the search function.
- After you have viewed the preview page, click the Get button to download the app to your Apple TV.
- After you have installed the Sundance app to your Apple TV, it is time to open it. You will be prompted to sign in.
- Once you have logged in to the app, an activation code will appear on your screen. This code will also include the directions. You can scroll through the menu to locate the activation code if you don’t see it on your screen.
- Once you have the activation code, open a web browser on your smartphone, computer, or tablet to go to the sundancetv.com/activate page. Sundance TV will direct you to the activation page.
- Enter the code into the field provided on the activation page and then press the Submit button.
- Follow the prompts on screen to activate the device. Then, you will be able watch Sundance TV via your Apple TV.
Roku Streaming Device
- Select the Streaming channels from the Roku home screen.
- Next, select the Search Channelsoption. Then, use the virtual keyboard to type Sundance into the field.
- To access the Preview of the Sundance TV App, select it from the search results.
- After you have landed on the page you will need select the Select Channel option. Wait until the application is installed on your device.
- Once the app is installed, you’ll need to return to your home screen to open the Sundance TV App.
- Next, you will be prompted to log in to the app. After you have logged in, an activation code will appear on your screen. You can locate the activation code under the Settings.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and go to the sundancetv.com/activate page. This will take you to Sundance TV’s activation page.
- The code can be entered in the field provided on the activation page. Select the Submission. You will then be able to watch Sundance TV using your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that will help you activate Sundance TV on Apple, Android, Fire TV, and Roku player on the sundancetv.com/activate page.