With Netspend You get an easy method of managing your cash on the prepaid card full of options.
- No credit check
- There is no activation charge
- There are no minimum balances
- Add more money
The process of cashing checks can be difficult. It is easier to deposit your cash in your Netspend account fast and easily, without having to lift a hand.
One method is Direct Deposit. Your salary or government benefits could be transferred to your Card Account up to two days earlier.
You can also load cash or checks on paper, as well. Avoid the long lines and load checks right through your mobile phone within a matter of minutes using Mobile Check Load. Visit one of more than 130,000+ Reload locations that are convenient to deposit checks or cash in person.
Pay bills, shop, and much more
This is what you got. With a Netspend prepaid card, you will have the flexibility of managing the finances of your entire family through one account.
There are many places to shop from stocking up your refrigerator or topping up your gas tank. You can also pay your bills online, which will save you from those unexpected or overdue bills. You can also withdraw cash at ATMs, or registers, and transfer funds directly to your family members to help them take care of what is most important to you.
When you receive your card when it arrives, activate it. Follow the activation instructions printed on it and identity verification instructions which are printed on the card that come with the card.
How can I obtain a Netspend card?
Complete a simple online form to order and we’ll send you a customized card! There’s no credit check required and no upfront costs. In order to activate your Card Account, you’ll have to provide your name, address as well as your date of birth as well as other details that permit us to verify your identity. We will need the information you provide in line with The USA PATRIOT Act, an Federal law that requires all financial institutions as well as third-party service suppliers, to obtain the information, verify it and keep it in a file that identifies each user who opens the Card Account. The residents of Vermont are not eligible to open a Card Account. The state of Vermont is ineligible to establish a Card Account.
How can I add money into my Netspend card?
- Select from a variety of ways to transfer money onto your Netspend account:
- Direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit is an easy and cost-free method of adding your pay or benefits Check to the Netspend Prepaid Card.
- Netspend Reload Netspend Reload Locations.
- There are more than 130,000 places in the U.S. where you can transfer money to your account. This Reload Center locator helps you locate the lowest-cost locations closest to your home.
- Bank Transfers.
- Make money available from almost every U.S.-issued savings or checking account. In the event that you hold a check account or savings account, or a debit card, you can use it to transfer funds to account Netspend credit card.
- Make use of PayPal for adding money to your account. Transferring money to a Netspend prepaid card is a simple method to transfer funds for PayPal users.
- Transfer money between Netspend Card Accounts.
- Transfer funds in one Netspend card to another.
- Tax Refunds.
- You can ask the IRS to electronically transfer the refund directly into you Netspend credit card.