Screambox is the place to go if horror is your favorite genre. You will find everything you need, including Zombies and Supernatural Power, Crime and Home Invasion, as well as Brutal, Cults, and Psychotic. There is a large collection of horror movies and shows. You can also access titles from the USA, Norway, Japan, and Spain as well as titles from Korea, Norway Norway, Japan, Iceland, and Spain. The service is currently only available in the United States.
Screambox is available for iOS, Android, Roku and Roku. So, here is the detailed process for activating the Screambox app on Roku, Android TV, and iOS devices through screambox.com/activate code.
With a Screambox account, you can view the Screambox content free of charge. For Premium content, however, you will need to subscribe. Here are the steps to sign up for a Screambox Account.
- Visit the website.screambox.com.
- Expand the menu at the top of the page.
- At the end, select the “Login” option.
- Click the link in the “New to Screambox?” section. Click the “Log In Now” button on the Sign in page, or the ” Register” tab.
- Please enter the required details such as your email address, full name, password, and other information. To complete the process, click the ” Accept & Sign up” button.
- That’s it! Now you can access Screambox content using your login details.
Registration for Screambox Subscription
A subscription is required to access the Screambox library. Here are the steps to subscribe to Screambox and become a Premium Member.
- Visit the official website www.screambox.com.
- On the home screen, click on the ” Subscribe To Watch” button.
- Sign in using your existing Screambox account to complete the purchase process.
- You don’t need a Screambox account to use the ‘Register‘ option. Fill out the form. Enter your email address, complete name, and password. Click the ” Accept & Sign up” button. Clicking the button will confirm your acceptance of the Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.
- Complete the sign-up process by providing the required details.
A 30-day free trial is included with your subscription. If you do not wish to subscribe, you can cancel your subscription at any time before the 30-day free trial.
Steps to Activate Screambox On Roku
Follow these steps to activate Screambox on Roku. Enjoy your favorite movies!
- Turn on your Roku device, and then go to the home screen.
- Scroll down to find the Streaming channels option. Select the Search channels option.
- In the search bar, type in Screambox and wait for the results.
- Select the Screambox app from the list and click the ” Add Channel” button to add it to your Roku.
- After installation is complete, click OK > to go to Channel.
- Open the Screambox app by clicking on it. You will now see an activation Code on the screen.
- Visit the URL mentioned on the Roku screen – screambox.com/activate – and enter the code in the given space. Follow the steps to activate the Roku device by clicking the’Next button.
- On verification of entered information, a success message will be displayed. Your Roku’s Screambox app will start to refresh. You can now stream your favorite movies and shows.
Activate Screambox for Android TV
Screambox is available on both Android TVs as well as smartphones. This is how to activate the app on an Android TV.
- Go to the Google Play Store from your Android TV.
- Use the search bar to find the Screambox App.
- To download the application, select the application and click on the’Installation‘ button.
- Once the download is completed, open the app to sign in with your credentials. An activation code and a URL will be displayed on the screen.
- Visit the URL – screambox.com/activate – from a different device and enter the code appearing on your TV in the given space. Click the ” Next” button.
- Activate the app and you can start streaming Screambox on your TV.
How to activate Screambox on Android Phones
Follow these steps to watch Screambox on Android phones:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
- Look out for the Screambox App.
- To begin the downloading process, select the app from the search results.
- After the app has been downloaded, open it and log in with your Screambox credentials.
- Enjoy your favorite content wherever you are.
Guide to Activate Screambox iOS Devices
Screambox can be streamed on your iPhone and iPad. These are the steps:
- Open the Apple App Store from your iOS device.
- Look for the Screambox App.
- To start the downloading process, select the app from the search results.
- After the app has been installed, launch it and log in with your Screambox credentials.
- That’s it! Now you are ready to stream your favorite content.
Screambox App – Troubleshooting
These are the common problems viewers may face and their solutions:
Error: Please enter a valid username or password.
The error message “The login information you have entered does not match an existing account in our records” is a sign that your email address has not been registered to a Screambox account. Make sure you remember the login credentials and email address.
I’m having audio issues streaming Screambox.
Contact the Screambox Support Team with the following information to resolve audio problems:
- Name and model the device you are connecting.
- Name and model the audio device.
- Name of the film/show you were watching
- Description of the issue
The official website has contact information for the Support Team.
Having a Slow Video Playback Problem
These troubleshooting tips can help you solve this problem:
- Reset your connected device.
- Reset your cable modem/ router. Keep the power off for at least 30 seconds.
- You can play the video again.
- Contact the Support team via the official website or app if the problem persists. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. How much does Screambox cost? What are the plans available?
Register for free to access some amazing content. The following plans offer access to the entire library and a d-free viewing experience:
- Monthly plan – $4.99 plus tax.
- Three months plan – $11.99 plus tax.
- Yearly plan (Premium) – $39.99 plus tax.
- Q. Why do I have to pay a tax surcharge on my bill?
The law requires the company to collect taxes. You will see the tax head on your bill. Tax is calculated based on your zip code or city.
- Q. Can I access Screambox with my Amazon Prime Membership?
Yes. To enjoy Screambox via Amazon, you will need to purchase the Screambox Plan through your Amazon Prime membership.
- Q. Is there cc button
Yes. The player will have a “cc” button at the bottom right. To access CC, click it. This button will only appear for titles that comply with CC conditions.