If you’re always looking for cash to pay for your everyday costs, this card is ideal for you. It’s one of the few cards that offers low APR, exciting offers, and cash-back rewards when you cash in.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login
If you don’t have an online account on mypremiercreditcard.com, you should enroll. On the homepage, there is an “Enroll” option in the upper right. Choose it and then enter the details of your Social Security number, along with your account number.
It is necessary to set up an account and a password, which should have at least 8–12 characters. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to agree to all terms and conditions of use posted on the website. After that, you’ll be asked for the access number.
Enter the passcode, and then you can enter the password again and choose the computer that is public or private. When you click “Continue,” you’ll be granted the access needed to access your account.
The procedure for logging into the system is easy. On the homepage, you’ll be required to input your username and password. Choose “Sign in.” You may have forgotten your username or password. You can retrieve them simply by selecting “Forgot your username and password”.
Mypremiercreditcard.com Activate Your First Premier Card Online
To register and activate your credit card online, you must comply with these instructions:
- Visit the mypremiercreditcard.com website and log into the account you have just created above. You can then start the process of signing up and activating the card.
- You’ll have to input information like your Social Security number along with your card’s number. Find” Continue”. Click on the “Continue” tab and then click it.
- It will take you to a brand new page, which will ask you to create a brand new username and password. The information you’ll have to input includes routing numbers and addresses of where you live, your residence, and other details.
Following these steps, you’ll be able to activate your card and get it registered within minutes. Now is the time to use a debit card in order to make payments. You can use your account online to see the balance of your account, pay bills, make payments, and even create online statements.
Mypremiercreditcard.com Activate the First Premier Card via phone.
It’s also easy to set up your account via support at 1-888-987-521. Since you’ll have to provide certain information, ensure that your card is with you when you call.
- Pay online (option 2).
- Check your balance and the amount of credit you have open (option 1: enter the information for your bank account).
- For PIN request (option 1), input account information (option 4).
- Report a lost or stolen card (option 6).
The first credit card is activated through ATM machines.
- Find the nearest First Premier ATM, located at First Premier Bank.
- You can then take your credit card to the ATM and choose the language.
- You’ll be asked to enter your PIN, which is your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Choose the option to activate your account, and you’ll get an OTP on the mobile device that you have registered with the bank.
- If you enter an OTP, your card will become active within minutes.
In this article, you’ll find the most recent information regarding the process for First Premier credit card activation.
Find out about the different methods to get your First Premier Credit Card activated. Follow the steps for activating the first Premier credit card. The First Premier Card offers various benefits to its clients.
If you’ve got an issue related to this article or have any issues activating your initial Premier Card, send us a comment below in your comment area.