If you have recently received a new credit card, before you can use it to make purchases and payments, you will need to activate it on myaccountaccess.com/activate. Follow the below instructions to activate your credit cards.
Activate Credit Card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and go to the activation page for your credit card using the URL – myaccountaccess.com/activate.
- You will be asked to enter certain information in order to activate your credit card once you reach the activation page. You will likely be asked to enter your Card number, the Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), as well as a 3 Digit code printed on your card’s back.
- After you have filled in all the fields, press the Activate button. You will be taken to the next screen when you press the Activate button.
- To activate your new credit card, you will need to follow the prompts on-screen.
- Once you activate your new credit card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate page, you can begin using it for purchases and payments.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your new credit card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate page. If you’re prompted to log into your account but don’t know your PersonalID, follow the instructions below to recover it.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the login page using the URL – https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do
- Once you have landed on the login page you will need the Forgot Your Personal ID? button. You will need to press the Forgot your Personal ID? button on the login screen. This will take you to the next screen.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your Credit card number, 3-digit security code, last 4 digits SSN (Social Security Number), as well as the ZIP code in the appropriate fields.
- After you have completed entering all the information required in the fields on your screen you will need to hit the Submit button.
- You will then need to follow the prompts on the screen to complete the recovery of your I.D.
This is how to quickly retrieve your Personal ID and log in to your account. If you have any problems with your account, your Personal ID, activating your card, or any other issues, contact customer service. Follow the below instructions to reach customer service.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage using the URL – https://www.myaccountaccess.com.
- After you have reached the homepage, press the CONTACT option in the upper-left corner. This will take you to the next screen.
- The next screen will show you the various assistance options that you have to solve your problem.
- You can call the 24-Hour Cardmember Service at 800 5558 3424 if you have any questions about your account, or if you wish to report a stolen or lost card.
- You can contact Cardmember Service by email by logging into your account. Click on the message to get in touch.
- You can reach the Technical Support of Cardmember Service at (877) 334 0460 if you have any questions about your internet browser configuration, or need technical assistance for Online Account Access.
- You can send a payment to your card at the following address.
- P.O. P.O. Box 790408
- St. Louis, MO 63175 0408
You can send an overnight payment to the following address:
824 N 11 street
St. Louis, MO 631101 1016
These options allow you to easily reach Card member Service Support for any issue you have with your card.
- Register to access your Account Access.
- Select your Account and click on “Rewards & benefits” in the top navigation.
- To redeem rewards at the Rewards Center, click “Redeem rewards” and you can start redeeming.
You can redeem for travel rewards, cashback, gift cards, or merchandise from name brands.
Redemption begins at 2,500 points and earns $25 cash back
Set up ID Shield
- It takes only five minutes to set up ID Shield. Once you have entered your Personal ID number and Password, ID Shield setup will begin.
- You will need to answer at least three (3) security questions and up to five (5) security questions in order for ID Shield to be set up.
- These questions will be selected from a list we provide.
- Once you have answered all security questions, you can choose an ID Shield sound or image.
- This image can be chosen from among a variety of images that we display in certain categories such as sports, animals, and world landmarks.
- After you have selected the ID Shield image you will need to type a word or phrase that is associated with it.
- When you log in to the credit card Online Account Access website, this word or phrase will be displayed along with your ID shield image.