It will be simple to manage your Microsoft account if you have the correct password and email address.
- Log in using the correct email address and password by visiting Microsoft.com from any web browser
- Click on your username, then click on the Account Page.
- Click the “Change password” option at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to confirm your identity.To log in, simply press “I have code” and then enter the code that you received at the email address.
- Follow the steps to change your password.
Method 2. Recover from “reset your password” official page
The link to reset your Microsoft account password is your lifeboat if you don’t know your password. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Next, go to the “Reset password” page. Select the reason you want to reset your password.To continue, tap the “Next” button.
- If you are having trouble logging in to your Microsoft account, enter the email address used. The password has been forgotten.
- To verify that it’s not a robot, type the characters on the screen.Next, press “Next” to continue
- If the security information linked to your blocked account is sent, it will send one digit code via email or phone.
- Go to the next screen and enter the code that you have received.You will be able to create a new password.
How do you reset the Microsoft Account Password Microsoft Account Password
This article may assist you in finding it.
- How to locate the details of your Microsoft Account using your security details.
- Make changes to the password for your Microsoft Password.
- Account Live.com Password Recovery
- Two-step verification using your Microsoft account.
- Set or change Microsoft Windows 10’s Password.
- Microsoft Forgot Password
- Check your user name using the security number of your telephone number , or your email.
- A security code must be sent to the email number or email address you used.
- Enter the code, and then select Next.
- Click Sign In when you see the account that interests you.
- You may have to use another verification option if you don’t have security information or can’t get a verification code. See Recover your Microsoft Account.
- For security information management, visit Microsoft account security info and security codes.
- Notification: If you do not have a Microsoft account and need to reset your Windows 10 local password password, please refer to Reset your Windows 10 Local Account Password.
Change your Microsoft account password
Make sure your account is more safe by regularly changing your password. It’s just a few steps.
How do you alter Microsoft password Microsoft password
- Log into Your Microsoft Account using your password currently in use.If you have forgotten your password, then choose for Forgot My Password to follow the instructions. For more in-depth sign-in problems, check out how you can change you Microsoft username and password.
- After you’ve signed in, click the Security option..
- Select the password security.
- Create a password using your current one and then enter the new password, then type it once more to confirm.
- Select Save.