EBT from LifeInCheck(tm), helps you save money on prescriptions and eat more. It also simplifies shopping for healthy foods with simple-to-use nutritional information. You can connect directly to your State SNAP/food-stamp provider and know in real time if there are any changes to your benefits.
Balance Inquiries– View real-time benefit balances from the homepage
Benefit Schedule – Know when your next SNAP deposit is due
Transaction History– Keep track of where you shop and how much you spend
Card Management: Select your PIN to activate/request an EBT or deactivate it
Self Service – FAQs and Troubleshooting
Retailer Locator – Find nearby SNAP-approved stores via your zip code
Language Preferences Available in English and Spanish
Louisiana is the only state that LifeInCheck(tm), EBT, is available.
GET STARTED WITH 3 EASY STEPS!
- Search and download LifeInCheck(tm), EBT via the App Store (or scan the QR code below).
2. Registering is easy
- Date of birth
- Number of EBT card
- Social security number
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Choose security questions, create passwords and choose a PIN (unless already have one).
YOU ARE ALL SET! We hope that you find the tools useful!
www.lifeincheck ebt.com Activate Card :
You will need your EBT card, personal information and to register. You can register through LifeInCheckEBT.com and then use the app by entering your username and password.
You must activate your card before you can use it to receive your benefits. Call the customer service line at 1-888-997-1117 to activate your card.
How to Use Your Purchase Card
1) Insert your card or swipe it.
2) Select “English” or Spanish
3) Enter your Personal Identity Number (PIN), and then press the “OK”, or “Enter” keys.
4) Click on the key marked “Withdraw cash” and then click “Checking”.
5) Type the amount you would like in whole dollars (e.g. $20, $40, $60 etc. ).
6) Some machines will only accept cash in specific amounts like $5, $10, or $20 bills.
7) Get your cash, receipt and card.
8) Add up your cash and compare it with your receipt.
Keep your receipt in order to know your balance when you next need it.