FloSports, a popular streaming service for sports, is well-known for its streaming rights to various sporting events in the United States. FloSports subscriptions allow unlimited access to over 25 live sporting events as well as thousands of hours of original programming. This includes news, documentaries, expert commentary, and much other content. If you are looking to access FloSports TV on streaming devices like Fire TV, Roku, Android, or Apple TV, you will need to activate FloSports TV at flosports.tv/activate page. These instructions will show you how to activate the app for your streaming device.
Guide to Activate FloSports TV at flosports.tv/activate Page
- Select the Streaming channels from the Roku home screen.
- Next, select the Search Channelsoption. Then enter FloSports TV into the field provided using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the FloSports TV App from the Search Results and then go to the Preview
- After you have landed on the page you will need to choose the Add channel option. Follow the instructions to install the app.
- Once the app is installed, you’ll need to go back to your home screen to open the FloSportsTV app.
- After the app is opened, log in using your credentials. Once you are logged in to the app, you will be prompted to go to the https://flosports.tv/activate
- Now, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, and enter the https://flosports.tv/activate page in the address bar and open it.
- You will be able watch FloSports TV via your Roku device by entering the activation code in the field provided.
For Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV to access the Apps
- You will need to go to the Apps section to search through the available applications in order to locate FloSports TV. You can also use the Search option for the app.
- After you have found the FloSports TV app, visit its preview page to install it on your Fire TV Stick.
- Once the installation is complete, choose the option for the app to be launched. The login screen will appear.
- To sign in to the app, you will need your credentials on the Login screen.
- As you will be logged in to the app, you will be prompted to go to the https://flosports.tv/activate
- Now, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, and enter the flosports.tv/activate page in the address bar and open it.
- Once you have reached the activation page click the button to activate.
For Android TV
- Turn on your Android TV, and then open the Google Play Store.
- Once you have landed in the Play Store app, enter FloSportsTV into the search bar and hit the Search button.
- Select the FloSportsTV search result. This will take to the preview page for the app.
- Click the Installation button on the preview page and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Next, go to your Android TV’s home screen and launch the FLoSportsTV. You will then be asked to log in.
- Once you are logged in to the app, you will be prompted to go to the http://flosports.tv/activate page and enter the activation code shown on your screen.
- Now, go to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, and go to https://flosports.tv/activate This will take you to the activation page.
- You’ll need to enter your Android TV activation code in the field provided. The will activate and you can watch FloSports TV.
To Apple TV
- You can browse the App Store list of apps on your Apple TV to find the FloSports TV app. Or, you could use the search option.
- To install the FloSports TV App, click the Install button on the preview page.
- After downloading the app, launch it with the Siri Remote. Logging in to the app may be required if you are prompted. If you are not asked to log in, however, you can go to the Options option in the top-right corner.
- Once you have logged into your app account using your credentials, you can go to the top-right corner to see the options. The following options will appear:
NOTE: In case you have not purchased a subscription yet, you can visit https://www.flosports.tv/ and select your favorite sport to become a PRO member.
- Browse through the available options to watch FloSports TV on an Apple device
So, these are the steps that will need to follow to activate FloSports TV on your Fire TV, Apple, Android, and Roku device on the flosports.tv/activate page.