CuriosityStream, a well-known entertainment, and factual media company offer video content such as Documentaries and TV shows to its subscribers. The company currently has more than 13 million global subscribers through both its direct and bundled subscriptions. CuriosityStream offers original documentary series such as The History of Home and Miniverse. It also offers 4 th and Forever: Musk City and Deep Time History. If you have access to this network and use streaming devices like Roku or Apple TV, you can watch the content of CurisotyStream by first installing the app on your streaming device and then activating it on the curiosity.tv/activate. Follow the below instructions to activate the CuriosityStream app.
Guide to Activate Curiosity Stream on curiosity.tv/activate
for Apple TV
- First, turn on your Apple TV. Next, make sure it is connected to the Internet. Next, turn on your Apple TV and connect to the internet.
- Once you have logged into the App Store, search for CuriosityStream by either browsing the different categories or using the Search function.
Note: In case you’re using the search option, type ” CuriosityStream ” in the search field. Then press the search icon. To get to the preview page, select the curiosityStream app from the search results.
- You will be prompted to install the app on your Apple TV via the preview page. After installing the app, go back to the home screen to select the CuriousityStream app.
- The activation code will appear on your screen as you launch CuriosityStream on your Apple TV. You may be asked to sign in if you are prompted before you can receive the activation code.
- Once you have your activation code, open any browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The URL is tv/activate.
- Next, enter the activation code into the box and then press the Continue. After that, follow the prompts on screen to complete activation.
- To begin, press the home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the Roku Channel Store option.
- You can locate CuriosityStream in the Apps section by either browsing through the various lists and categories or using the Search option. To use the search option, first type “CuriosityStream”, then click the search button.
- You will be directed to the preview page if you select the CuriosityStream from the search results.
- Once you have landed on the preview page you can install the app on your Roku device. Simply press the Add Channel button. Once you have successfully installed the app on your Roku device you will need return to your home screen to open the CuriosityStream application.
- When you launch CuriosityStream on your Roku device you will see the activation code displayed on your screen. You may be asked to sign in if you are prompted before you can receive the activation code.
- Once you have your activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The URL is tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code into the field provided and then press the Continue
- You will then be prompted to follow the prompts on the screen to activate the account. The CuriosityStream app will now be available on your Roku device.
So, these are the step-by-step instructions that you will need to follow to activate the CuriosityStream app on the curiosity.tv/activate page for Roku and Apple TV.