Blue Bird card allows you to pay your bills online, or over the phone. Bluebird is here for you and can be used wherever American Express cards are accepted.
Head on over to www.bluebird.com/activate card to log in or activate your card.
- It is also possible to activate your Blie Bird card over the phone by dialing 1-877-486-5990 (24 all hours, 7 every day of the week).
- Please note that Blue Bird cannot send Cards to P.O. Postal Boxes FPO, APO, Vermont residents, or those outside within the United States (with the exception of Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Bluebird activates a new credit card is a no-cost service available to every cardholder and is mandatory for purchases.
- If you are lucky enough, you will be accepted for this card. AMEX Bluebird card
- The card will be delivered by US mail.
- When the card arrives, restart the desktop computer
- Navigate to www.bluebird.com/activate
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete activation of your card.
- If you have any questions regarding activating a brand new Bluebird American Express card can be directed to the toll-free number 1-877-486-5990.
Bluebird Card Customer Service Information
- 1-877-486-5990 (domestic)
- Call 1-801-449-4016 to make international calls.
- Send mail to: Bluebird Customer Care P.O. BOX 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Twitter: @AskAmex
- The Bluebird chatroom for customer support isn’t currently available.
As per the terms of the agreement according to the terms, according to the terms, Bluebird direct deposit feature lets customers get their pay-check up to two days sooner
Bluebird ATM FAQ
Can users add Bluebird using a credit card? Not at the moment.
Users who are tech-savvy should install the bluebird mobile app. Bluebird Mobile App from the App Store or Google Plays and register through the Bluebird Mobile App.
Bluebird Mobile App is free. Bluebird Mobile App is free and users will never be charged a yearly fee to use the app.
- When you have registered on the internet or through our Bluebird Mobile App We will deliver the Personalized Bluebird Card to the address you supplied.
- Bluebird does not offer cards to P.O. Postal Boxes FPO, APO, Vermont residents, or to anyone outside of the United States (with the exception of Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands).
- With a Bluebird Account it is possible to direct-deposit your pay as well as government benefits, tax refunds. You can also pay bills.
- Card cost $0 online, or $5 in-store
- The annual fee and activation fee both are $0!
Cashback fees from Walmart Zero
- Cashback fees from any other source than Walmart – $3.95
- $2.50 ATM that is not in network fee
- $20.00 $45.00 – Expedited Shipping for lost or damaged credit card (3-4 working days)
- FREE Standard Delivery: USPS first-class mail delivery (The Bluebird card will arrive within 7-10 business days)
- It’s surprising that there’s not many fees that come by the Bluebird card issued by AMEX.
- Bluebird Activate is powered by the American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.