Follow the activation steps included with the device. If you have for you to add your SIM card, look for instructions on the SIM packaging. You can consult the device’s User’s Guide, or consult any of our simulators to understand how to do it.
How To Activate Verizon Prepaid Sim Card
Before you begin to activate your Verizon prepay SIM online, make sure to check whether you’re activating a 4G or a 5G SIM. For example, the use of the 4G SIM inside the 5G phone is possible however using a 5G SIM on a phone that supports 4G won’t. It will save you a lot of headaches once you figure this out. Also, ensure that you have inserted your SIM card into your phone correctly. After that, follow the next steps to activation.
- The first step is to connect your mobile device wirelessly with a wireless hotspot, or an internet connection. After that, go to Verizon’s authentic log-in page.
- Log in using your login credentials, if your account is already in place. If not make a new account, you can register one with your Verizon’s 10-digit mobile number.
- Once you’ve signed in to your account, go to the section ‘My Devices’ and click on the ‘Activations’. Then, you’ll see the Verizon activation menu, from which you’ll need to choose the option ‘Activate SIM.
- You must now choose whether you’re activating either the 4G/LTE or 5G version of your SIM. After that you can input the SIM code. It is possible to find the SIM ID number on your SIM card, or in the back of your Verizon order receipt.
- Once your SIM has been verified after verification, you’ll be able to look through all available plans that are available for your monthly service. Select the plan that you like and finish the payment for the same through the internet. Once you’ve completed the transaction, Verizon will send you a verification code to enable confirmation. Once you enter the code, you will be able to use your SIM services will begin for your mobile phone.
Alternatively, you can connect your Verizon prepay SIM via the “My Verizon application on your phone. The application is compatible with both iOS and Android phones. You only must download the application through either or both the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Activating Verizon Prepaid SIM via Phone
If you’re not sure whether to utilize any application or online service to activate your Verizon Prepaid SIM You can take the steps listed below.
- Insert your Verizon prepaid SIM into your phone. Make sure that your phone is shut off.
- Call the Verizon helpline at 1-877-807-446 from an alternative number. Be sure to follow the voice prompts and give all of the required information at the time you’re required to.
- After you’ve completed the phone SIM activation procedure Proceed to power the phone on. It will be able to display SIM features on your phone (4G/LTE and 5G).
You can activate your SIM in the Official Store
To locate and find an authorized Verizon store close to you, check out the Verizon Store Locator website. Simply enter your name in the city, state name, or ZIP code and you’ll be able to locate the closest Verizon store. Make sure you have your handset, SIM card and as also some of your personal identification documents prior to going to the store to ensure you can get your SIM activated immediately on the spot.