The Travel Channel has broadcast documentaries and reality shows for over 30 years. It is also the most beloved channel in travel education worldwide. You can activate Travel Channel to access the most-requested entertainment programs such as The Dead Files or Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmern.
We will be discussing how to activate Travel Channel for Roku and other streaming platforms like Sling TV or DirecTV Now.
Guide to Activate Travel Channel on Streaming Devices
Here are the steps to activate Travel channel on different streaming devices.
Activate Travel Channel on Roku at travelchannel.com/activate
You will need an activate code in order to activate the Travel Channel on your smart Roku. Follow these steps for activating the Travel Channel
- Start by turning on your TV and Roku streaming devices.
- Now, use the Roku device remote to click the Home button.
- Next, go to the Roku homepage and select the Roku channel shop.
- Search for Roku Travel channel. Get all the details to activate it.
- Once you click on the add channel option the travel channel icon will appear on your Roku Home screen.
- Tap and open the Travel channel to see an activation key displayed on your TV screen.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, the Travel channel app will be added as a Roku streaming media player. The final step is to activate the Travel channel Roku.
- Open any web browser you have installed on your smartphone or computer.
- In the next step, type “travelchannel.com/roku” in the search bar, enter the received code in the space and complete the activation process.
Activate travel channel Amazon Fire TV travelchannel.com
- You will need to turn on the Amazon Fire TV first. Then, navigate to your home screen by pressing and holding the home button (or the icon for home) on the remote.
- You will need to click the Apps link in the upper portion of the menu. You will be taken to the next screen. There you will see the list of apps for your Fire TV.
- Select the Travel Channel App icon to go to the preview page. If manual browsing fails to help you locate the app you need, you can use search.
- Search the Travel Channel search box and click the search icon. This will bring up the search results.
- Select the Travel Channel App icon from the search result. This will bring you to the preview of the application.
- When you’re on the preview page of your app, click or touch the Installation button. After that, you can wait for the installation process.
- To open the application after installation, you can press the option from the preview page. To open the application, you can return to the home screen by tapping on the Travel Channel app icon.
- You will first need to launch the Travel Channel App. Then, select the activate button and then choose your TV provider from the list. On your screen, you will see the activation code and instructions.
- Now, you will need to launch a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to the activation page of the Travel Channel – watch.travelchannel.com/activate
- Enter the activation code into the field provided. Next, press the ” !” button. And, you are done.
Activate the Travel Channel App On Apple TV at travelchannel.com/activate
- You will first need to visit the App Store section on your Apple TV to locate the Travel Channel application. You can search for the app by entering Travel Channel in search using the virtual keypad, and pressing the search icon.
- The Travel Channel icon will be selected from the search result. Next, you’ll be taken to the preview of the application.
- You will be taken to the preview page. From there, you can choose the option for installing the application on Apple TV.
- After installation is complete, return to the home screen and then open the application.
- After opening the app, press the activate button. Next, choose your service provider and then copy the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Now, you will need to launch a web browser on your computer and go to the activation page of the Travel Channel using the URL – watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- You will then need to enter your activation code and hit the OK button.
- Next, follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Apple TV and gain access to Travel Channel at any time.
Activate Travel Channel on Smart TV at travelchannel.com/activate
Travel Channel is available on all Smart TVs. Each TV brand offers a dedicated application shop where you can get an application. The web OS platform allows you to download the LG Smart TV application. Samsung TV users can also download the app from the Samsung App Store. To activate Travel Channel, you can follow these steps.
- Go to the application store for your Smart TV.
- Once you’re in the application shop, you will need the Travel Channel to be found using all available search options.
- You must click the app icon in order to go to the preview page after you have found the application in the search result.
- Download option on the preview page to install the Travel Channel application.
- Once the application has been installed on your Smart TV launch the app to choose the TV service provider you want from the list.
- Next, copy the activation codes that appear on your TV screen. Open a new web browser on another computer, phone, tablet, or smartphone. Here, you will need to navigate to the Travel Channel activation page using the URL – watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page, enter your activation code in any prompt field and click the Activate button.
Then, follow the prompts to activate Travel Channel for your Smart TV.
How to watch Travel Channels without Cable
The best way to see Travel Channel without cable. These are the steps to follow:
#1 DirecTV now
AT&T is the owner of DirecTV Today. This service offers several package options at an affordable cost. Watch Travel Channel, for example, without buffering and lagging. To watch Travel Channel shows, all you have to do is download DirecTV Now onto your Roku streaming device.
#2 Sling TV
is a streaming service that brings many channels to your TV via Apple, Amazon and Roku. Sling TV allows activation of the travel channel without using a cable. For Roku, you need to visit travelchannel.com/roku URL and connect it by using the steps mentioned above.
#3 PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is another ideal option to activate Travel Channel by using watch.travelchannel.com/activate. Follow the steps to have endless fun with Travel Channel.
You will need to do these steps if you wish to use another streaming service (mentioned previously) and connect to your Roku streaming device.
Activate travelchannel.com/activate on Different Streaming Services
- To start with, click on the channel activation page or URL, i.e., https://watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- After that, you’ll receive a travel channel activation key from your device screen.
- In the appropriate area, type the travel channel activation number.
- To activate your channel, wait for a few moments.
Enjoy Live Streaming With The Travel Channel App
Live streaming has been a growing trend in the entertainment sector. So download the Travel channel application. Here are some steps to get the service started:
- Go to the App Store and search for the Travel channel.
- To download the Travel Channel App, select the desired app from the result and tap the appropriate button.
- After downloading the app, you can then install it and stream the most popular travel channel shows via the Travel channel App.
So, these were the steps you need to follow to activate the Travel channel through watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your Roku streaming device.