Citi Bank Master Cardholders can activate their credit cards online from their homes. The process of activation is easy and takes no time. Once you have started your credit card, you can benefit from all banking services and earn cashback.
Activate Citi credit card to shop on the internet:
To activate your Citi Shop Your Way card online, visit the official website activate.syw.accountonline.com or click here and fill in the required information, like
- Card number
- Specify the name exactly as it appears on the card.
- Security code
- The last four digits of the cardholder’s SSN
- After that, click “Verify” to proceed further.
- Now, you must create your user ID and password to sign up for your bank account online.
- Within a few minutes after that, your account will become active, and you can use all the banking options Citibank offers.
Login or Sign up for a Shop Your Way online account:
- To register for an online account with Shop Your Way, visit the official website.
- Enter your User ID and password and click on the Sign On button
- Note – if you forgot your ID and password there is an option to retrieve
- if you are using first time then you can click on the “Register your card” button and fill up your details.
- Once you’ve registered your account, you can activate and start shopping using the Shop Your Way card.
Check Shop your Way Card Application Status.
- Go to the Status Check website to check your Credit Card application status.
- When the page opens, there is a section titled ‘Check the status of your application.’
- Please provide the Application ID and Zip Code in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the button at the bottom, and you will be able to verify whether your app is in good order.
Log in to your Citi Bank online account:
- To log into your online Citi account, you can visit the following page online: citi.com/US/login
- Enter your user ID and password, then click the “Sign To” button.
Restore the password for your Citi Bank online account:
- To reset your Citi bank account password, visit the official website.
- There is the option of “You have your card” or “You don’t have a card”
- Then you need to follow the prompt as per your detail and retrieve your password
Benefits of Using SWY Mastercard
The Shop Your Way Mastercard is a credit card that offers several benefits to cardholders. Here are some of the critical benefits of the Shop Your Way Mastercard:
- Rewards Program: The Shop Your Way Mastercard offers a rewards program allowing you to earn points on all purchases. You can earn 5% back in points on eligible purchases at select stores, 3% back in points on eligible purchases at gas stations, and 2% on eligible purchases at restaurants and grocery stores.
- Extra Rewards: Besides the regular rewards program, the Shop Your Way Mastercard offers special deals and promotions that allow you to earn different points on certain purchases.
- No Annual Fee: The Shop Your Way Mastercard has no annual fee, making it an excellent choice for cardholders who want to avoid extra fees.
- Shop Your Way Membership: As a Shop Your Way Mastercard holder, you also get a membership, which offers additional benefits like free shipping, exclusive discounts, and access to personalized deals.
- Price Protection: The Shop Your Way Mastercard offers price protection, which means that if you find a lower price on a purchase within 60 days, you can get a refund for the difference.
- Mastercard Benefits: As a Mastercard holder, you also get access to a range of benefits like extended warranty coverage, purchase protection, and travel benefits.
Overall, the Shop Your Way Mastercard offers a range of benefits to cardholders, including a rewards program, no annual fee, and access to a Shop Your Way membership with additional perks.
Rates and Fees for Shop Your Way Mastercard
- Credit Card Purchase: The APR for purchases with this credit card is 25.24 percent. It could vary by the market-based prime rate.
- Based on your creditworthiness, the APR for a balance transfer on this credit card is 25.24 percent.
- The APR of a cash advance is The cash advance APR on this credit card is 27.15 percent.
- Annual Fee: This credit card doesn’t charge a yearly fee.
- Balance transfer fee For each balance transfer, you’ll be assessed a cost of $10, or a minimum of 5 percent of the transfer amount.
- The Charge for Cash Advance: With each dollar you advance in cash, you can pay $5.50 percent of the amount.
- Paying late fees: When you cannot settle your charge by the deadline, you’ll be assessed late payment charges of up to $40.
How do I contact Shop Your Way?
If you require any additional assistance, you can call their customer support specialist at
- 1-877-816-9063 (Available 24/7)
Technical assistance is available.
To use TDD or TTY in the case of those who are hearing impaired.
For destinations outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, call collect.
They are reachable by post; send them a mail at the address below.
Store Your Way General Information
P.O. Box 6282
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Shop Your Way with Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 78024
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8024
Credit Card Shop Your Way
Express Payments/Overnight Delivery
Attn: Consumer Pay Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910, Building 9.
Louisville, KY 40213
And last but certainly not least, you can connect with them via social media.