Netflix currently has more than 150 million subscribers, with 60 million of these subscribers in the United States. Netflix is available in all countries, except North Korea, Crimea, Syria, North Korea, and mainland China.
If you are from a different country and want to access Netflix on your smart devices like Roku or Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV and Xbox, PlayStation, then you can read the following information.
Activate Netflix On Different Smart Media Players at Netflix.com/activate
Here are the steps to access Netflix using your favorite media players such as Android, Apple (iOS), Roku and Playstation. Follow the instructions to easily access Netflix on your smart phone.
Activate Netflix on Roku at Netflix.com/activate
- Turn on the Roku Media Player, and ensure it is connected to your TV. After you have landed on the Roku Home screen, go to the Home section to select the Netflix app.
- You will need to download Netflix to your Roku account if you can’t find it in the Home section. To do this, go to the Roku Store > Movies & TV
- You will find the Netflix app in the Movies & TV section. Click the Search button to locate it. Next, click the Add Channel button.
- After the Netflix application has been downloaded and installed on your phone, launch it and wait for it to load.
- If you have a Roku 1 device, you will see a prompt that asks you to confirm your membership. You will be asked to choose the Yes option.
NOTE If you’re not yet a Netflix Member, you will need follow the signup prompts to set up an account online.
- A code will appear on your screen. This code is what you need to enter at Netflix.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
- After activating your Netflix account successfully, you can sign in to your Netflix Roku account and begin enjoying your favorite content.
- If you’re using any other Roku models, however, you must first go to Streaming channels > Movies and TV.
- Select Netflix in the Movies & TV section. Next, choose Add Channel. Then, go to Channel.
- Next, click Sign in on the Netflix homepage. The Roku will be connected to your Netflix account.
Netflix on Amazon Fire TV Device at Netflix.com/activate
Make sure you’re on the Home screen to connect your Amazon Fire TV with your Netflix account. Follow the below instructions to connect your Amazon Fire TV device to your Netflix account.
- Start by choosing the Search option on the main screen.
- You will need to type ” Netflix” in the search box and then press the search button.
- Select the Netflixoption from the search results and choose the Free, Download.
- After the download is complete, select the Open option. Next, select Log In
- Next, enter your Netflix password and email address in the fields that appear, and then sign in to your account.
- The Amazon Fire TV will be then connected to your Netflix account.