Activate Gaia at gaia.com/activate on Roku, Apple & Fire TV, and other streaming devices. Know the steps for activation of the Gaia App on your streaming devices.
Gaia, formerly known as Gaiam was an independent media streaming service and online community that focuses mainly on Yoga and fringe science. Over half a million, people subscribe to the streaming service from more than 185 countries.
The site also contains written and video articles about pseudoscience, yoga, and psychedelics. If you are looking to watch the content of this streaming service on your desired media player, you will need to activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate web page.
The following information will help you to activate a streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Gaia on ROku at www.gaia.com/activate Page
- First, turn on your Roku player. Next, connect your Roku to your TV. You will need to connect your Roku player to your TV to the internet.
- If you have not signed in to your Roku account, you will next need to do so. After you have logged in, use your Roku remote’s button to go to your Roku account’s home screen.
- Scroll down on the Home screen to display the Streaming channels. On the next screen, you’ll see a list of different channels. You will need to either browse the list to find the Gaia app or use the search channels option to find it.
- After you have found the app, click the Add Channel button. If asked for a PIN, type it to complete the installation.
- Once the channel has been installed on your Roku account you will need to return to the home screen to find the Gaia channel.
- Next, open the channel and sign into your Gaia account if asked. Keep the activation code visible on your screen in a separate note.
- Next, open the gaia.com/activate page from a web browser on your mobile device or computer. Then enter the code that you have previously noted in the field.
NOTICE: Sign in to your Gaia account for access to the activation page.
- Enter the code into the field and confirm it. After your code is verified successfully, you can watch Gaia on Roku.
Activate Gaia On Apple TV at gaia.com/activate
- If your Apple TV isn’t already connected to the internet, turn it on and connect it. Make sure you log into your Apple account.
- After logging into your Apple account, go to the App Store to find the Gaia App using the Search
- After you have found the app, you need to download it and install it on Apple TV.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Gaia app from your TV and sign into your account. Copy the activation code that appears on your screen. This will be necessary for activation.
- You will now need to visit the gaia.com/activate webpage on your mobile or computer and enter the code into the field.
- After your activation code has been verified successfully, you can access Gaia on your Apple TV.
Note: To access the activation page, you must be logged in to your Gaia account.
Activate Gaia on Amazon Fire TV at Gaia.com/activate
- First, connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to a power source to turn on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Next, connect your device to the HDMI port on your TV. Turn it on. If you are pairing your remote for the first time, this will prompt you to pair it.
- After the Fire Stick is connected, you’ll need to install the Gaia app from Amazon’s app store. To find the app, use the Search option.
- Follow the instructions to install the app once you have found it. Continue if you are prompted to enter an Amazon Video pin.
- Launch the app from the installed apps section of your Amazon Fire. Copy the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Go to the gaia.com/activate webpage from your web browser on your computer or mobile. To activate the page, sign in to Gaia.
- Enter the code when prompted. Follow the instructions on the screen to activate the account.
- After the activation is complete, you can access the Gaia app via your Amazon Fire TV stick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Gaia app www.gaia.com/activate for streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Activate Gaia with Android TV (gaia activ)
• Open the Android TV set top box and navigate to ” Play Store”.
• Gaia is required to be installed on your android TV. You will need to search for Gaia and click on installation.
• To obtain a unique activation code, please open the app now.
• Take a note of the code, and then go to gaia.com/activate for the official activation hyperlink.
• To activate the service, please enter your login credentials.
• To complete the process, choose “HTM0_ Login ” or “LogIn with Email”. Enter your username/password and click on the “Login” button.
• Your Android TV can now stream Gaia Channel.
FAQ’s on how to activate Gaia (www.gaia.com/activate)
What is the Gaia App?
Gaia is a media streaming service that offers a variety of original shows, inspiring and educational films, as well as meditation and yoga classes.
How do I activate Gaia App (gaia activate)
- After you have installed the Gaia app to your streaming platform, open it up and enter your login credentials.
- It will then send you an activation code.
- Go to gaia.com/activate to activate your account and enter the code.
This is how Gaia activates.
Is Gaia able to offer content on-demand?
You can stream content on-demand from a streaming device. These topics include metaphysics, alchemy, astrology and many other popular broadcast topics.
How much does it cost to watch Gaia’s content online?
Gaia has exciting plans for its members. If you are interested in becoming a member, you can sign up for either a monthly, annual, or live access subscription.
- Monthly Plan: Choose the monthly plan for $11.99 per Month
- Annual Plan: For the first year, the yearly plan is $99
- Live Access Plan: $24.92 per Month or $299 annually
What Gaia-compatible devices are available to view Gaia content
Popular streaming platforms include Roku, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV(Amazon.com/mytv), etc.
Is Gaia available for a free trial?
Get a 7-day trial for free before you commit to a package. Both monthly and annual plans will be affected. You can continue your project if you are satisfied with the service within the seven-day trial period. You can cancel the service at anytime.
How do I manage notifications when using Gaia.com (cancel gaia subscription)
- To manage your Gaia.com notifications, follow the steps below:
- You can find the bell icon in the upper right corner of your screen. You’ll find a variety of videos in the drop-down menu.
- Choose “manage” from drop-down menu. You will see a “following” option.
- You can choose which ones you don’t want to be notified. You’ve completed your task.
How can I manage notifications within the Gaia iOS App?
Follow these steps to properly manage notifications on Gaia iOS.
- Tap the bell option in the upper right corner.
- Next, click on the “notifications” option and then select the “following”.
- It will take you to the subscribed list.
- Click the bell icon to the right of each series name to opt out of receiving notifications.
What does “download offline” mean?
You can save the content of your Gaia and your device to view it later. This feature is available to all Gaia Android users and IOS App users.
How do we download the content?
Follow these steps to view your content offline.
- You’ll be taken to the details page of the video if you tap on its title.
- Select the “save to offline” option. The video will not be downloaded simply by selecting this option. You might consider going a step further.
- Choose “download now” from drop-down menu.
- Let’s say you are downloading Gaia content the first time.
- In this case, prompts will appear on your screen asking if you prefer to download via cellular data only or exclusively over wifi.
- Use the wifi option to preserve your mobile data.
What do I do if an episode refuses to download or freezes?
Follow these instructions if you have trouble downloading a video.
- Verify that your device is not in standby mode. You must ensure that your device has at least 1GB storage in order to download the file.
- Verify your internet connection.
- It is possible to disrupt the downloading process by switching data from WiFi to Cellular data, or vice versa.
- This is a sign that the download process has stopped.
- If none of these options work, uninstall the Gaia application and reinstall it.
**Please note that all content previously downloaded to the Gaia app may be lost.
What is “Live Access Membership”? What is it?
People who are unable to attend the meetings can view the recorded versions. Nothing is lost at these gatherings.
You will need an Live Access subscription to do that. The fun part about this event is that you can ask your favorite speakers questions and interact with them. In addition to the event recordings and additional items, Joe Dispenza teaches how to be magical.
Greg Braden’s Human by Design Caroline Myss redefines spirituality. Now you can easily install the Gaia App on your device and begin enjoying rich content. Once you have completed the steps correctly, the activation process will be complete. We have compiled a list with the most commonly asked questions in case you encounter any issues. If you have any questions, you can always go back to rectify them.
Make the most of your time!
To stream episodes and articles from Gaia Channel App on your streaming media device (e.g. Roku, Apple TV or FireStick TV), you will need to follow the above-described procedures.