Activate Gaia at gaia.com/activate on Roku, Apple & Fire TV, and other streaming devices.
Gaia, formerly known as Gaiam was an independent media streaming service and online community that focuses mainly on Yoga and fringe science. Over half a million, people subscribe to the streaming service from more than 185 countries.
The site also contains written and video articles about pseudoscience, yoga, and psychedelics. If you are looking to watch the content of this streaming service on your desired media player, you will need to activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate web page.
The following information will help you to activate a streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate Page
Here are the steps to activate Gaia on different streaming devices.
Activate Gaia on Roku at gaia.com/activate
- First, turn on your Roku player. Next, connect your Roku to your TV. You will need to connect your Roku player with your TV to the internet.
- If you have not signed in to your Roku account, you will next need to do so. After you have logged in, use your Roku remote’s button to go to your Roku account’s home screen.
- Scroll down on the Home screen to display the Streaming channels. On the next screen you’ll see a list with different channels. You will need to either browse the list to find the Gaia app, or use the search channels option to find it.
- After you have found the app, click the Add Channel button. If asked for a PIN, type it to complete installation.
- Once the channel has been installed on your Roku account you will need return to the home screen to find the Gaia channel.
- Next, open the channel and sign into your Gaia account if asked. Keep the activation code visible on your screen in a separate note.
- Next, open the gaia.com/activate page from a web browser on your mobile device or computer. Then enter the code that you have previously noted in the field.
NOTICE: Sign in to your Gaia account for access to the activation page.
- Enter the code into the field and confirm it. After your code is verified successfully, you can watch Gaia on Roku.
On Apple TV at gaia.com/activate
- If your Apple TV isn’t already connected to the internet, turn it on and connect it. Make sure you log into your Apple account.
- After logging into your Apple account, go to the App Store to find the Gaia App using the Search
- After you have found the app, you need to download it and install it on Apple TV.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Gaia app from your TV and sign into your account. Copy the activation code that appears on your screen. This will be necessary for activation.
- You will now need to visit the gaia.com/activate webpage on your mobile or computer and enter the code into the field.
Note: To access the activation page, you must be logged in to your Gaia account.
- After your activation code has been verified successfully, you can access Gaia on your Apple TV.
Gaia.com/activate on Amazon Fire TV
- First, connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to a power source to turn on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Next, connect your device to the HDMI port on your TV. Turn it on. If you are pairing your remote for the first time, this will prompt you to pair it.
- After the Fire Stick is connected, you’ll need to install the Gaia app from Amazon’s app store. To find the app, use the Search option.
- Follow the instructions to install the app once you have found it. Continue if you are prompted to enter an Amazon Video pin.
- Launch the app from the installed apps section of your Amazon Fire. Copy the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Go to the gaia.com/activate webpage from your web browser on your computer or mobile. To activate the page, sign in to Gaia.
- Enter the code when prompted. Follow the instructions on screen to activate the account.
- After the activation is complete, you can access the Gaia app via your Amazon Fire TV stick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Gaia app www.gaia.com/activate for streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.