Walt Disney Television owns Freeform, a basic cable channel. It is well-known for broadcasting programs geared towards teenagers and young adults, as well as young women between the ages of 14 and 34.
Freeform TV subscribers number more than a 92million households in America. You can access the channel on various smart media players such as Apple TV, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
To watch the Freeform TV channel on these smart media players, however, you must activate the channel. Below is information on how to activate the Freeform TV channel from your smart media player.
Activate Freeform TV Channels on Smart Players at freeform.com/activate
here are the steps to activate Freeform on Roku, Apple TV and Fire TV. Check below
Activate Freeform Channel in Roku Media Player at freeform.com/activate
To watch Freeform on your Roku Media Player, first download the Roku Channel Store app and then install it on your device. Next, activate the app using the activation code. These are the steps you need to take to enjoy Freeform on your Roku device.
- Switch ON your Roku media play and connect it with your TV.
- After connecting your device to your TV, go to the Roku Home Screen. You will need to access the Roku Channel Store from the Roku Home Screen.
- You will need to visit the Roku Channel Store Search and type ” freeform” in the field. Then, press the search button.
- You will be able to choose the Freeform app from the search results that appear on your screen. This will take you to the next screen.
- Next, click on ” +Add channel” located beside the app.
- Next, follow the prompts on screen to download and install Freeform on your Roku media device.
- After installing the app, launch it. You will be taken to the sign in screen when you launch the app.
- You will be asked to enter your login credentials into the fields provided and then click the sign in button.
- After you log in to the app, a 7-digit activation number will appear on your TV screen. It is important to keep this code handy as it will be necessary to activate the TV.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and go to the freeform.com/activate page.
- Once you have landed on the Freeform channel activation webpage, enter the activation code you remember earlier in the field provided and then press the connect button underneath.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to activate the Freeform channel from your Roku Media Player.
- Once you have completed the activation process, your Roku device will allow you to view your favorite content from Freeform channel.
Accessing freeform on Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch at freeform.com/activate
Follow the below instructions to access Freeform channels on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Open the App Store app by going to the App Menu on your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch.
- Go to the App Store and click the Search option. Enter the Freeform keyword in the field provided. Then, press the Search button.
- You will be directed to the next screen after you have selected the Freeform from the search results.
- Next, select the Download option. Wait until the app is downloaded and installed to your Apple device.
- You will now need to open the Freeform app on your device. The app will now open on your screen. You will then be taken to the Freeform sign in page.
- Enter your login credentials into the fields provided and click the sign in button.
- After you log in to the app, you will see a 7-digit activation number on your screen. It is important to keep this code handy as it will be required to activate the app.
- Now, go to a web browser on your computer or smartphone and enter the URL – https://freeform.com/activate in the address bar.
- Enter the activation code into the fields provided on the Freeform channel activation webpage and then press the Connect button.
- Follow the prompts on screen to activate the Freeform channel. Then, you will be able to start watching the Freeform channel on Apple device.
Activating Freeform Channels on Amazon Fire TV at freeform.com/activate
Follow the below instructions to access Freeform on an Amazon Fire TV.
- Turn ON your Amazon Fire TV first. Next, visit the Amazon App & Games Store.
NOTE : To install the Freeform app on your Amazon account, you must be logged in.
- You will now need to search the Amazon App & Games Store for the Freeform app. Once you’ve found the Freeform App, you can install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Next, launch the app on your Amazon Fire TV. Sign in to your Freeform account if prompted.
- After signing in to the app, you’ll see a 7-digit activation number on your screen. To activate the app, you will need to take a note of it.
- Then, you will need to go to a web browser on your smartphone or computer and go to freeform.com/activate page.
- Once you have landed on the Freeform channel activation webpage, enter your activation code into the fields provided and then press the Connect button.