Activate Disney Now at disneynow.com/activate on Apple, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and other streaming device by following activation steps Disney Now.
Disney now is a TV Everywhere application that provides Disney Channel, Disney XD (Disney Junior), Disney Junior, Disney Channel Original Movies, DCOMs, live TV programs, and games. Disney now replaces the original “Watch” apps for these channels. Disney now is a platform that brings together many popular and exciting Disney networks.
TV Everywhere is packed with great features that make it easy to customize your TV experience. It allows you to view your favorite shows wherever you are, as well as lets you catch up on any episodes you might have missed.
Disney Now is compatible across a range of smart device types, including Android, iOS, and Roku. You can follow these steps to activate DisneyNow on any smart device.
Activate Disney Now from Your Smart Device at disneynow.com/activate
It’s easy to activate Disney Now for your smartphones. Below are instructions on how to access Disney Now using different devices.
- The DisneyNow app requires broadband internet access and a supported device in the US and territories (Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Saipan).
- If a package on your TV includes Disney XD or Disney Junior, then all of the DisneyNow features will be activated. The availability of the games may differ depending on the platform.
Activate Disney Now for iOS Devices (iPhones/iPads and Apple TV) at disneynow.com/activate
The instructions below will help you activate Disney Now on iOS.
- To activate Disney Now on an iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV you first need to visit the App Shop on your iOS Device.
- Once you’re on the App Shop, you will need to search for DisneyNow. Once you have found the DisneyNow application in the App store, you will need the iOS app to download and install.
- Once the Disney Now App has been installed, you’ll need to launch this app. This will open Disney Now’s, Sign-In Page.
- Next, log into your Disney Now Account. After you log in, an activation key will appear on your screen. It will also include instructions and a specific time period that the code will be valid.
- Take a note of the activation code displayed on the screen. You will need this to complete the Disney Now activation process.
- Once you have jotted down the Activation Code, you can go to a website on your smartphone/computer.
- On the web browser, you will need to go to disneynow.com/activate webpage to activate your device.
- Once you arrive at the Disney Now activation website, you will need the activation code (7-digits) and click the ” Continue” button.
- Click on the Continue button to be taken to the sign-in page for the relevant iOS device.
- You only need to sign in with the device. You’ll see the “Congratulations!” message on your screen. This signifies that your device was activated successfully.
Activate Disney Now in Roku Media Player at disneynow.com/activate
Roku players allow you to easily view Disney Now channels. First, activate your Roku Player to view Disney Now channel. You can do this by following these steps.
- Turn on Disney Now TV Roku and connect your Roku media player to your TV.
- Once you have connected the Roku player to the TV, go to Roku Channel Store.
NOTE Login to Roku.
- To search for the Disney Now app, use the search function provided by the Store.
- After clicking the search result, choose Disney Now and click the add channel. Then, follow the onscreen prompts for the completion of the process.
- Once the channel has been added, open the Disney Now app on your Roku player. An activation code with instructions and a time frame will appear on your screen once you are logged in.
- Keep the activation code visible on the screen in order to activate Disney Now.
- Once you have copied the activation codes, you can open a browser on your smartphone or computer. On the web browser, you will need to go to the disneynow.com/activate page.
- Click on the Continue button.
- After clicking the Continue icon, you will be taken to the Roku sign-in page.
- This is where you’ll sign in with the device. You will receive a ” congratulations” message on your screen. This will confirm that your Roku device has been activated successfully. You can now watch Disney shows with your Roku Mediaplayer.
Activate Disney Now with Amazon Fire Tablet at disneynow.com/activate
- Turn on your Amazon Fire tablet. Go to Amazon Apps Store.
- In the Amazon App Store, you will need “DisneyNow”, enter it in the search box, and hit the search.
- To install DisneyNow you will need to go to the detail page for the app.
- Next, either click the link to the app or navigate to the Apps section in your Fire tablet’s settings to open the DisneyLife application. Next, sign in with your Disney Now account. The screen will display an activation code.
- Now, on a separate device such as a computer or smartphone, open a browser and go to DisneyNow.com/activate.
- Click on the Activate to proceed.
Activate Disney Now for Android Devices (Smartphones and Tablets as well as Android TV) at disneynow.com/activate
These instructions will help you activate Disney Now on Android.
- To activate Disney Now, on any Android device (phone, tablet or TV), you first need access to the Google Play Store.
- Once you have navigated to the Play Store you will need the Disney Now App. Once you’ve found the application in App Store, install it on your Android phone.
- Once you have downloaded the Disney Now Application to your device, you will need it to be opened. This will open Disney Now’s login page.
- Next, log in to your Disney Now Account. As soon as you are logged in, a code activation will be displayed on your screen. This code will also display instructions and the time period it will be valid.
- It is a good idea to keep the activation code from your screen, as it will be required to activate Disney Now on your device.
- After you have written down the Activation Code, you can open a browser on your computer/smartphone.
- On the web browser, go to the disneynow.com/activate webpage to activate your device.
- To activate Disney Now, enter your 7-digit activation code and click on ” Continue“.
- Clicking on the Continue button will take you to sign-in pages for the relevant Android device.
- You can now sign in with the device. A ” congratulations” message will appear on the screen. This signifies that your device has been activated successfully. From here, you can start watching your favorite Disney series on your Android devices.
These are the steps required to activate Disney Now on the aforementioned devices. If the activation code that you have entered does not work, it could be expired. This is a sign that your activation code has expired. To activate Disney Now you just need to generate another activation code in the same way.